Second appointment

*ONE MONTH LATER*
Savannahs POV
So I'm 2 months pregnant. Justin has been great! He's always helping me. I'm so happy that he's in my life.
Justin's POV
So Savannah is 2 months. Pregnant and she just amazing. She is so sweet.I Luv her.
Mandy's POV
So Reagan went to go to the mall with his friend Kale. I told him to hurry back before the appointment. I'm 2 months pregnant  Reagan and I are very happy.
Regan's POV
So I went to the mall with Kale. He said he wanted to do something. Of course I said ok. So were there and km trying to hurry. But he's going so slow. K told him I needed to go before I miss Mandy's appointment. He said hold on. I just left him there bc I'm not gonna miss our appointment.
*AT SAVANNAHS APPOINTMENT*
Savannahs POV
So we are waiting for the doctor to call us into the room. A few minutes later. A nurse called my name and we went to the room. She told us the usual. The doctor came in after that and began. She put the gel on me and rubbed the thingy on my lower abdomen.
*AT MANDYS APPOINTMENT*
Mandy's POV
I was worried Reagan wouldn't hurry. And I'd be here alone. But he came through. He's by my side waiting for my name to get called. The nurse called us back. We go to the room and wait. A few minutes later the doctor comes in and starts. We grab our sonogram things and get ready to leave. We get to the car and we talk. I tell Reagan that I'm glad he was able to show up. He said he just left Kale cuz he was going slow af. So then we went home.