gender reveal pt2 (savannah again)

Savannahs POV
So tonight's the gender reveal party and I'm super excited we got all the decorations set up and it looks amazing Justin went to get the cakes and he's on his way back rn. He texted.
*convo*
(Names on savannahs phone
Justin- Baby😘💜
Savannah- me
Names on Justin's phone
Justin-me
Savannah- Beautiful😘💜)
Baby😘💜~ on my way babe
Me~ ok see u in a little handsome
Baby😘💜~luv u bbg😍
Me~ Luv u to bb💜
*end of convo*
So I texted the group can't which had Gracie, Mandy, Sofia, Reagan, Kale, Kana, and Fynn.
(Names: Gracie: Top G✨, Mandy: ~Ariel~, Sofia: Sofes💜, Reagan: Rae✨💜, Kale: Kale🌿✨, Kana: Kana✨💜😘, Fynn: Fynie💜)
*convo*
Me~ so r u guys ready?
Rae✨💜~ yass
Sofes💜~ yass girl
~Ariel~~ yep Btw my gender reveal is tomorrow
Fynie💜~ ok and yes
Top G✨~ be there with my baby💜
Kale🌿✨~ be there with my baby G💜
Kana✨💜~ me and Fynn will be there💜
*end of convo*
Justins POV
So I'm on my way home. I pull into the driveway and go in and see all the decorations put up and I told  Savannah that I'd help her. I looked for Savannah and she was in the kitchen making snacks for the party and all the drinks and stuff was ready. I came from behind and hugged her. She turned around and kissed me and of course I kissed back.
*TIME SKIP*
Savannahs POV
So everyone showed up. So it was for the cake time now. So I grabbed the first cake and laid it on the table while Justin grabbed the other one. I grabbed a knife and started slicing. We finally seen the color and everyone gasped. Justin and I screamed "We r having a girl and a boy!"

A/N
So it was way longer but then I deleted it so yea. Sorry but Luv u guys!
Kisses
~S