Oh Gawd pt 2 (mandy)

Mandy's POV
I sit up in bed and just worry. I want him to be ok I named one of my boys Stefan, the next Liam, and the one having surgery Ian. I'm so scared for Ian I know I haven't held him or anything but I carried him for 7 months. He's my baby.
Raegan POV
I am so scared for Ian I really hate that it was our baby he didn't deserve this he hasn't even been in this world for long. I'm so scared that something wrong is going to happen but I'm thinking good thoughts. I have to.
Savannah's POV
We are in the OR. I've fixed the aneurism. The baby is now perfectly fine. I get the baby ready and take him to the ICU and get him hooked up to the wires and machines. I hate that Ian is going through this, that Mandy and Raegan are going through this. I go to get Mandy and Raegan.
*convo*
S- he is perfectly fine. You can follow me if you want to see him.
M- thank you so much Savannah. And yes.
R- omg thank god he's fine.
S- yes he is fine, he's still on the anesthesia, so he's still sleeping, he should be up in a few minutes.
M- yay
S- Mandy you shouldn't be up walking
M- I'm fine
*end of convo*

A/N
So I've been having personal issues. Like school and other issues I don't like talking about. But I'm back and I'm sorry for the wait.