The Chosen Ones

(Midnight in a 5-Star Hotel's dinning hall) Lots of people were gathered in the party, those guys were actually part of a group, but not all there were some independent people too, who were fighting for theirselves, or a purpose.

The gossips and eating session was on heat, some people were just drinking, and some were fighting with the meat and other delicious meals. Almost all of the people were wearing black suit over white shirts, it was almost like a black and white scene, since the walls were completely white.

Two men were standing on the stage, people didn't noticed them, but suddenly one of them yelled a little, his voice just shocked everyone, almost everyone was keeping their hands on their ears, the sound was really itching.

"Looks like we can roundoff our guests like this." One of the man looked at the other while he stopped yelling.

The other guy didn't replied and with a expressionless face, he was about to leave but he was attacked by two men, he dodged them and he was taken far from his partners, the people who were much stronger than the usual bunch ran towards the stage to face the opponent who was trying to interfere with the party. People started to panic and left the hotel, it was empty in a short while and only few of them were there.

A boy named Bilal was also there, he was about to rush towards the opponent but his way was cut out by another one of his partner who was hiding in the guests.

The one who was surrounded by two, Talha and Charlie, both of them are cousins. They were facing the opponent named Dawood Hameed, he was one hell of a opponent and he was very famous around his area.

"Why did you decided to come here?" Charlie asked with an angry face.

"Well I don't want to tell you." Dawood replied.

There was no other choice but to fight him, both of them rushed towards him from both, left and right sides. Dawood was able to keep track of both and then all three of them attacked each other at the same time, there was a burst of wind on the impact of their punches, Dawood easily blocked them but he knew he wont be able to do that again. They were rapidly attacking each other, of course both sides were getting a lot of casualties.

Meanwhile, Junaid who was the one to yell that sound was facing his opponent named Hassan Khan, both of them were the one who fight with objects they summon, it can be a weapon or something else, of course there is a small weak point in that power too, both of them brought out a sword, they rushed towards each other, with full killing intent, even though killing would be a bad choice for them according to the rules of the world they live in. The sparks when both of the swords try to cut through each other, both of them had a fine style of fighting it was very simple yet complex. The fight continued without any cut on both sides.

Bilal was facing Usama Ali, the leader of the group, he was a very troublesome opponent,

"Looks like you ran out of luck, unlike those guys you are solo which means I can kill you easily, and those guys aren't lucky too, while they are using full strength, the ones in my group aren't even breaking a sweat." Usama was serious, he used his power he had, "The Imagination", he can concentrate his imagination and make that imagination come true, its still not full perfected by him but he is still considered a very rough opponent.

He rushed towards Bilal, he had made his mind to kill him, Bilal could sense that from the looks in his eyes.

Bilal moved back a little but Usama was too fast, a hard punch on the face sent him rolling on the floor and smash into the wall, while Bilal was still trying to stand up, Usama came with another strike on his stomach, he could not stand up after that and was breathing very painfully.

Usama leaned down a little and picked him from his neck, Bilal was totally chocked and couldn't breath, Usama let him go and started moving away from him. Usama was facing his back towards Bilal,

"Don't...take pitt... on me" The words Usama heard from behind but he had a surprise waiting for him, he felt the power that the Top People of the world posses, he looked back surprisingly and saw Bilal standing in front of him, covered with lightning around him.

Instead of attacking Bilal disappeared from there,

"Were leaving." Usama ordered,

"Lets have fun again." After that, Junaid, Usama and Dawood left from the scene.