Chapter 3

Junaid and Usama were caught by the Nova's, the strongest group of people who moderate the whole world to keep the rules, no one ever saw sunlight after getting caught by them.

Both of them were not regretting it, they stood up which was very impressive since "Chain Jail" was a move used by Organization which immobilizes the person on which it is cast upon.

They summoned a door, both of them were about to being dragged into it when suddenly the roof broke down and light could enter from it, a person came down from it, he was the same guy Usama fought in the party.

Usman and everyone else there were surprised, no one could enter this imaginary floor, "Death floor" another one of the skill used by Nova's.

"Who are you, brat?" Usman looked at the boy angrily and asked.

"You guys, what got into you, fighting for leadership," He came near Usama and Junaid, "How can two members fighting together become a group leader, when the group leader is completely alive."

It shunned Junaid and Usama after hearing that, "What do you mean?" They asked.

"I am saying that-" Bilal was about to say something when he was attacked by Usman, he was thrown flying afar, the kick was very hard and his speed was so fast that he could not be seen as well.

"I'm asking who the hell are you? Don't go on ignoring me." He was very angry after being ignored, Junaid and Usama were pitying his stupidness, ignoring the strongest warriors of the world.

"You are not really a friendly guy are you?" Bilal stood up and cleaned the dirt off his clothes.

Two other men also jumped down from the hole, it was Dawood and Zain, the leader of the group. Junaid was surprised to see him, he looked at Usama who was avoiding eye contact with him.

"Usman-bro, how about you let the boys go," Bilal smiled and asked.

"Humph, I am really lucky today, I will be bringing justice to lots of people today." Usman looked at him with ferocious eyes.

"How about this, I keep up with you for five minutes and you let the guys go." Bilal was still keeping a silent smile on him.

"Now this is interesting, I agree,"

"Guess I might as well get serious too." Bilal said while he started stretching his arm, like he was about to take part in a race.

Without any other word, both of them just disappeared, a small noise was heard few times, like a bullet was shot, or the same sound is made when a car passes by you with full speed. They were moving very fast, no one could keep track of their speed. Few voices was punches and other attacks could be heard but they were so fast that they were walking multiple steps in a glimpse of a second.

3 Minutes passed.

"You are a really troublesome fella," Usman said while he was breathing fast,

"Yeah, I am on the edge here, unlike you." Bilal replied, he was in the same condition as Usman, he had more wounds than Usman, but they weren't any crucial, it was of same caliber as getting stung by a ant.

"How about this?" Usman finally opened the skills barrier. Its a barrier that everyone who have awakened his power can use it, its like using a special power they have, most people don't use that, they just use the power from the start, some people depend on physical strength.

The wind around Usman started to repel, everyone standing far could even sense the power, it was enough to kill thousands of people in a blink of an eye.

Bilal put more force into his legs, and few seconds later he pushed himself up, his body was surrounded by lightning, he was also giving off huge waves of wind, both warriors possessed enormous powers, if they could collide together it wont end very well.

"Oi Stop it Usman, the five minutes are over." Aftab mentioned it from far, and that worked.

Usman calmed down and sealed the power again, Bilal also did the same.

"I will let them go this time," Usman said and untied them, they left with Zain and Dawood,

Bilal was about to leave as well, Usman asked, "You, just what are you?"

"Just a normal human being." Bilal smiled, which made Usman smile as well, was it sarcasm or not, no one knows.

"By the way, The Hordor is coming." Bilal said and left, it somehow shunned Usman, "Looks like lots of troubles are arising at the same time." He thought.