Chapter 6

(The next morning) Everyone was very lazy and sleepy, it was because of the plants around, they slept so peacefully like never before, Bilal was waiting for them in the inn's eating floor.

They had a peaceful breakfast and then left for the Dead City, after a long walk of three days, they managed to reach the city, from far they could sense the whole dark and black aura, the city was completely black even the huge gate was totally black, the whole city was dark, it was even worse than a graveyard, its name should have been Dark City but even the Dead City suits it well.

Charlie, Talha and Hassan went different ways and left them, while Bilal and Junaid kept going straight, they were being looked with miserable eyes, hate and darkness was easily sensed. There was a huge tower at the end of the road, a completely black tower, there was a gate to it, they just went and opened it.

They were expecting stairs to the top but it just had a long roof, a single story building. They saw a person sitting on the chair, wearing glasses and drinking something.

"Looks like you came, Junaid," The person said, "but you brought an uninvited guest too," he continued.

"Why did you call me?" Junaid asked while he was walking towards him, followed by Bilal.

"I will talk with you later but first, What brings you here," He stood up and walked near Bilal, he was wearing a long black coat, white shirt and black dress pants,

"You know him brother?" Junaid asked,

"Its you who don't know him, I think he was deceiving you all the time," He sat back on his chairs, smiling like he had an evil plan.

"Stop it." Bilal yelled out,

"No, tell me who is he, Ever since he came he has been quite generous to us, he even fought a Number 3 Nova to save us," Junaid interfered.

"The Number 3 Nova," His brother laughed, "Beating that guy wouldn't have been a problem for him." He laughed.

"I told you stop it," Bilal yelled again and was about to fight with the guy,

"What do you mean by that?" Junaid stopped him, and looked at his brother with questioning eyes.

"Its because he is the strongest Nova, the No.1 from the Nova, the strongest person in this cursed world." He yelled loudly, those words were quite a shock to Junaid, he looked at Bilal and asked,

"Its a lie right?" He was smiling, trying to overcome the shock,

"I am afraid its true." Bilal politely said,

"So in the end, we are indebted to Nova's," Junaid said

"You are wrong, he is no longer a Nova, this idiot gave up on the title long ago, you can say he is in a rebellion." Junaid's brother, Akram explained to him,

"I am not in a rebellion, I just wanted to live freely, and I don't like the way you guys do the things." Bilal said.

"Well its not my concern but now back to you Juanid, I have called you for a reason," Akram made a pose like he was inviting both of them to sit, there were few chairs and sofas on the sides.

"Bilal you might know that Hordor is coming," He looked at Bilal,

"I sensed it and told that Nova guy," Bilal replied,

"Like I expected, so Junaid I want you to fight against the Hordor as a representative," Now he was looking at Junaid, he was serious,

"You must be joking right, I would never work for you," Junaid said, "I wouldn't have left if I ever acknowledged you as my brother." Junaid stood up,

"Its not a request but an order," Akram said,

"Then I guess I have no choice but to fight you," Junaid looked at him, joining his eyes rows together, angry.

"I would recommend you not to do that," Akram said,

"Stop it both of you," Bilal interfered, "Junaid, you should just become his representative, not like he will have any part in it, you will fight solely." Those words somehow calmed Junaid a little and he agreed on doing it,

"But what is Hordor exactly?" He asked,

(Dead City, a certain road) Charlie, Talha and Hassan were getting the things they needed, they were followed and rhen they went different ways, all three of them cornered the ones following them, but of course they never intended to surrender, a fight call was given, Charlie noticed that the one he was facing was one of the Nova's, No.8 Azrath Ahmad.