Chapter 9

In this world, there are people who don't possess rare power, instead they have Raw power. It gives them advantage over normal people who don't even have anything to do with them but its not considered much stronger since a lot of people possess it, but utilizing it can result in great results.

The Selection was going on, Nova's choosing their representatives, Talha and Hassan facing No.6 & No.7 Nova's, these two were always fighting together, they were used to fighting together and somehow it was to their advantage. All the fighter facing each other in the dimension were those who possessed Raw power, but how much they have utilized it, no one knows.

"Lets do it Talha." Hassan said to encourage Hassan and the fight started, they both dashed towards their opponents, the fighting pattern was different, and also the strength difference, Talha and Hassan were barely able to catch up and they were getting beaten up really bad, while the Nova's were still better, they had a little bit of scratches but thats all, The fight was going on for quite a while, Both of them were hurt really badly, laying on the ground.

"Damn it." Talha said,

"You never had a chance but I was forced to fight you guys, well its just a waste that you lose," one of them said,

"Its a shame that we will be fighting there instead of you, I worked hard day and night to make myself stronger just to beat that guy." The other one continued.

"Huh, you just want to get stronger," Talha said and he was trying to stand up slowly,

"You might be strong but sorry, I hate to lose." Hassan also stood up,

"Its our turn now." Both if them yelled out and went for attack, they easily dodge it and threw a punch in the stomach by No. 6 who was facing Hassan, but it repelled and hurt him back, and it was really painful. He went back flying,

"Just like I thought," Hassan said,

"You never got beaten up badly so your defense level is really low, you aren't used to painful stuff." He continued.

While the one kicked Talha sent him flying, but Talha stood up again and this time he managed to throw a punch, surprisingly it was so hard that No.5 couldn't take it at all. After few punches and kicks by Hassan and Talha, they were silent and couldn't stand up. Hassan and Talha won the battle,

"You might have over estimated your power, even with people of Raw power, they can use Rare power as well."

Talha, along with Raw power managed to learn a skill called "Counter", when the opponent hits him, the counter copies it and can be used whenever he wants, and throw it with all the copied power.

Hassan, on the other hand had, "Repel", it repels the attack back with the same power, but it can not repel stronger attack, if the attack is more than double of his actual power, it wont repel but gets him attacked with the addition, it doubles the power of the attack.

(In another Dimension) Charlie and Azrath were also fighting each other, they were slow but steady. Carefully fighting with each other.