Chapter 14 (Final)

(2 Years Before) Bilal was facing Hordor, completely beaten and bleeding from countless places. He could barely stand up; he was still not giving up because there was a huge burden on his shoulders. Hordor changed to his ultimate form which was complete near to being immortal, Bilal was completely defenseless that he couldn’t even move when Hordor picked him up from his neck, he was about to throw him away and kill him when he sensed even greater strength from far.

“You shitty Monster, you dare beat my son.” Those were Bilal’s father words; he was in completely fired up mode. He dashed towards Hordor and in an instance he managed to free Bilal from him. He was taking him a far from him when Hordor caught up and was flying above them, Bilal was put behind and his father went ahead but Hordor was not after him and went for Bilal. He was about to pluck his hand in him and take out all of his insides when his father came in-between and stopped the attack, it was too fierce and fast that even he couldn’t stop it and ended up using all of his power, he managed to stop it but it resulted in lots of injuries and it made Hordor lose conscious of himself for few moments which was a chance and he managed to save Bilal despite the injuries he received, they ran away from there and Hordor caused havoc everywhere and disappeared by the end of the day. Bilal felt too regretful and disappeared without telling his father who lost his powers while saving him.

(Present Time) The Nova’s were having a hard time keeping the globins away from the other cities and to prevent them from leaving Dead City, on the other hand Bilal was completely silent he was not even breathing and those protecting him were being pushed back as well. The same disaster was about to repeat itself then suddenly few attacks from outside hit the goblins, it surprised the Nova’s as well and when they noticed there was a huge amount of people coming towards them.

“We can’t let these guys from outside to mess with us.” One of the people who reached there said,

“We will show them how the things are done here, CHARGE!!!” Another one added few lines, all of the people who awakened there were united, at least most of them.

It was a complete shock for everyone to see them joined together without any differences of groups and teams, no concern of their power and level, they were all fighting equally.

A group reached Bilal and the other, they picked up Bilal and started going towards the nearby Hospital and also to give him first aid, Celina and Talha also followed up, the tide of the war was changed by a total alliance of the fighters, the only thing that was left was the fighters fighting with Hordor to win against him, Bilal was being healed in a nearby building’s roof, the lack of instruments was a problem too but they were confident. Celina was praying continuously for his recovery and the victory of the mankind too.

(Hordor’s Lair) Bilal’s father, Usama, Junaid and Charlie were facing him, Father was completely fired up and angry and he asked the others to give him a hand after a little personal time with Hordor, he dashed towards Hordor who was using the Ultimate Power. Bilal’s fathered was very fast, he was moving around him so fast that even the after images were very blurry, he then stopped and started punching him, the punches were looking like there were ten hands and punching in supersonic speed, even in a less than a minute he managed to land over thousands blows on Hordor and it caused him to lose balance but he recovered and slapped Bilal’s father like it was nothing with his big hand and it threw him flying and he waited there for him. He was slapping him like it was a match of tennis and the opponent is throwing the ball from one court to another. That was the time for the others to make their entry, Junaid stood above his heavy head and plucked his fire sword in his head and in an instance the fire spread around every part of his body. He was trying to wipe off Junaid in confusion when an attack from Usama came, “Thousands Needles” was a move which consisted of thousand needles which were imaginary made by Usama’s power but they still had their effect, the size of needles were equal to the height of a normal teenager and they were one thousand in numbers. They were being thrown over Hordor one after another and after being plucked inside they disappear, like leaving an affect and disappearing like a wind. It really affected Hordor and he was about to be killed when Charlie’s attack came in-between, “Observer” is a move which takes notice of any attack made in front of the user and it gives different numbers to it and those numbers keep adding up and can be released with an easy punch, it is like a mixture of all the attacks made before and then released at once.