Chapter 5

(In a certain city) Charlie was sitting in his area, on a stall which was right besides the road, it had lots of chairs around it.

"Its really great when its peaceful." Charlie said while he had his head over the table.

"Its all because of you guys," The shopkeeper replied without looking at him, he was washing off the dishes.

"Its not always good when its peaceful." Another voice was involved in the conversation, Charlie picked up his head and looked at the person, it was Bilal.

"May I?" Bilal asked permission to sit next to him, Charlie nodded his head like he was telling him to sit.

"You are that guy from last night, what are you doing here?" Charlie asked.

"Well don't know, I was just going back to my village and saw you, so I thought I might join, not like there is someone waiting for me." Bilal lazied down on his chair,

"I see, I heard the guys who attacked us got haunted by Nova's," Charlie also relaxed on the chair,

"Yeah, but the matter is solved and I think they didn't had any intention of attacking." Bilal looked around,

"So what are you planning to do?" Bilal asked the question this time,

"I am planning to go to the Dead City," Charlie told him, he didn't suspected him for a moment and shared his thoughts with him.

"Oh, my village is on the way to Dead City, I will welcome you better than you did." Bilal smiled, he was referring to the time he was welcomed in the party.

"I forgot, what were you doing there that night?" Charlie's somehow was suspicious this time,

"I was actually just there for a feast, a free one." Bilal laughed, and stood up. He smiled and bowed his head a little and left.

(After few days) Charlie, Talha and Hassan were on their way to Dead City, on their way they thought of gathering few things to eat so they decided to take shelter in the inn, a small village had that.

"Can we get some meat and few daily needed supplies?" Charlie asked the shopkeeper.

"Sure, planning to go to Dead City?" The innkeeper had a big mustache that was touch his ear when he look towards the sides.

"Why do you ask?" Charlie asked,

"Well there were two more people who asked the same and went towards the Dead City, since there isn't any village after ours." He turned around and started preparing the things, they took a seat but most of them were full, there was one bench which was not taken but a person was sleeping on it, keeping a pointy hat on his head which was covering his face.

"Excuse me." Talha poked the person a little, he woke up and sat down, he took them off surprise,

"You!" Hassan said,

"Oh, Charlie and the group, never thought you will meet me here?" He smiled while he was messing with his eyes.

"I never thought you would be living here, and the village you mentioned was this." Charlie and others sat down, while Charlie threw a question,

"Yeah, I actually grew up in this village, thanks to the innkeeper I survived, he was the one who rose me." Bilal smiled while he looked at the innkeeper, who's back was facing them.

"Well I was planning to visit the Dead City too, though the leader of that place is not quite favorable to me." Bilal said,

"So you know him," Talha asked,

"Yeah, a little."

"Well we just want to buy new things for the building we are planning to make, since lately our group was growing."

"Yeah, I really don't want to interact with that guy." Bilal put a hateful expression,

"He is my brother." A voice came with the opening of the door, when they looked at the person, it was Junaid, a member of the enemy group.

"You bastard!" Hassan was ready to fight,

"Calm down, Hassan. That matter is solved," Charlie stopped him.

Junaid joined them and sat alongside them,

"You guys are all going to Dead City, let me join too." Junaid said.

"That doesn't matter, but is it true that he is your brother?" Bilal was interested in that,

"Yeah, though I would never want to call him my brother, but I want to go and meet him, its for the sake of our group and my friends." Junaid's expression changed along the way, he grinned his teeth at the end.

"I see, well let me meet him too." Bilal stood up,

"Good night, better go to sleep because the plants around here make you lazy at night." He was waving his hand while he found a table and lay down on it.

"We will rest tonight, we will get thw resources tomorrow." They told the innkeeper,

"No problem." He replied and threw some keys towards him, with the room number plate attached to it.