Chapter 13

(5 Months Later) Dead City, it was finally showing the sign and origins of its name, there wasn't a single person in the city except for Nova's and their representatives.

The Leader of the Nova's was amongst them too, he gathered everyone,

"Soon it will appear, the lair of Hordor. I will explain how we will attack, the Nova's will take care of the small fries who come down along with others, those who will go there will be 'Junaid, Usama, Charlie, Talha, Hassan, Celina and Ali'. These guys will go past them killing everyone who comes down in the process, but you should first take care of small fries since they can be troublesome later." He explained how the plan will go on, while he was doing that an earth quake happened, a huge floor which was equal to three football ground appeared from the surface,

"Its here." Leader said.

The ground was trembling because of that, then a slope came out from that floor and an horde of goblins appeared, they were coming in full speed and their numbers were over ten thousands.

"Everyone secure the area from all sides, do not let anyone pass." The Leader yelled out, everyone ran towards their positions.

The goblins were easy to beat but still the huge number can have great effects, they were being beaten pretty easily. The power of Nova's along with some of the representatives were killing and slaughtering them easily. The blood stream was flowing like a flood have happened.

Junaid and the other who were supposed to move forward were going towards the destination while killing anyone who interferes. They were surrounded,

"You guys just stay here, I will deal with him." Usama said,

"Like we will let you, you are even weaker than me how can you expect to win. I will go though, alone." Junaid stopped him. They started quarreling amongst themselves.

Few minutes before right after the Hordor appeared, on the floor there was nothing except for a fifteen feet tall monster. A person came flying on that floor,

"Its been a while, Hordor." It was Bilal, no one knew he was coming since he was not a part of it but he never intended to stay back. He wanted to finish what he started.

He lifted his hand up and clenched his fists, dark clouds appeared over them and lightning, it was Bilal who summoned them.

He went straight for the attack towards Hordor, he was standing to confront Bilal too. He had a hard body, two horns on its head.

Bilal threw lightning punches from far, they hit him and the shock could a person easily but Hordor was not budging a bit. He then made contact, his speed was great that even Hordor was having trouble catching up, countless attacks on Hordor were made but not much effect. The fight was one sided, Bilal was offensive and Hordor was defensive and both of them were not letting the other win.

Bilal threw lots of lightning bursts over him, which could kill a whole city in seconds but no effect.

Present Time, Junaid and Usama were fighting with each other through words, others joined as well.

"Please don't fight amongst each other." Celina who was the only one not joining the fight tried to stop them but to no avail, they were not stopping a bit.

Then a person came flying and fell on the ground and was being rolled in the dirt, it surprised everyone fighting there.

The person lying on the ground covered with blood completely was not even moving a bit,

"Bilal!" Celina exclaimed and tried to wake Bilal up, the Leader came there too. Others were trying to hold back the goblins from attacking them, the situation was very severe.

"Wake up, Bilal" His father was yelling out, tears falling non-stop on his cheeks but he was not moving, his wounds were very deep and he lost a lot of blood.

"He has no pulse." Celina said, she was trying to stop her tears but they were not stopping. The others were shocked to death as well.

His father was completely insane, he was shaking him trying to wake him up.

"You Idiot get...*tears* up... Didn't you wanted to see me die, don't you go just die like that." He was yelling loudly and when he heard Celina's words, they hit a pulse and he lay down Bilal back on ground.

"Celina you stay here, I am gonna take him down myself." He was totally determined.

"Ali and Talha you stay here." He ordered.

"But..." Talha was about to say something.

"Please, protect Bilal." The long stream of tears even reached Talha's heart and he decided to stay back.

"We will decide our fight later." Junaid said,

"Yeah." Usama agreed.