chapter 37

if you didn't read the authors note for the last chapter please go do that because that vote for what will happen for the sequel is tied.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
after the beach we all head back home, but us girl had a few to many drink. If you know what I'm talking about. So we're back home and now all the boys have circled around us and we are sitting on the floor playing a game of three person patty cake.

"Patty cake, patty cake, bakers man! Back me a cake as fast as you can! roll it and pat it and mark it with a C and put it in the oven for the girls and me! yesssss!" we all fell on our backs and hit the floor and let the room be filled with our laughter.

"What are we going to do with them?" I heard Danny say. I stood up and looked right at him and rapped my arms around his neck and started laughing again. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"All you have to do is love me forever baby" I said and then crashed my lips with his. I parted away from him to catch my breath to hear a bunch of 'ooooooohhhhhhh's from the girls.

"I should get you drunk more often" Danny whispered in my ear.

"See!" I said and looked him straight in his sparkling hazel eyes. "Just love me"

"I will" He said and began kissing me again. I parted for air only to have him instantly start kissing my neck. When he reached my mark I let out a small moan. He them spun me around till my back was against the wall. His mouth then met mine once more and I felt his hand go to the bottom of my shirt then up my back. But of course we were interrupted.

"Not to ruin the moment, but the girls are just...I don't even know" I turn around to see the girls going through my stuff till they found a small bag in Dannys bed side table.

"OH lover boy!" Sammy stumbled to me. "If you two do the nasty then you may need this" she grabbed his hand and put the bag in his hand and closed it and patted his fingers. "Unless you want more babies walking aroun-*hiccup* ar-*hiccup* you get what I mea-*hiccup* arrrrrgggg" she walked away and crashed on my bed face first.

"uh-" I look at the object in his hand and blush. ummmm....I think you know what is was.

"Girly gonna get busy" Olivia said and did like a trust fall into Rian. When he caught her she lifted one leg up in the air and did jazz hands.

"Olivia have I ever told you I love you" I walk over to her and pull her into my arms.

"No!" she started to cry. "Because you know I would argue that I love you more" I start crying too.

"Hey I got an idea!" Sammy shot up from them bed and went to my closet and grabbed three dresses. "We're gonna go dancing" Us girls all swelled and each grabbed one.

"hell no" the boys said in unison and crossed their arms on their chest.

"hell yes" us girls said and put our hands on our hips.

"and why would we let you do that?" Levi asked.

"Because you love us and want us to be happy" Sammy said...well more like whined.

"so?"

"so! I want to go and have fun with my girls" Samantha said and put her arms around us.

"Well I'm not going alone. Boys make yourselves look good, we're going to the club" Levi said.

"Well, WE have to get ready, you guys already look ffffiiiiinnnneeee" Olivia stated. Which earned a low growl from Rian. "baby you always look good" she said and gave him a wink and a smirk. Then we going into the bathroom and get ready. When we're finally done we go downstairs and see the boys talking.

"you girls done gossiping so we can go?" I said. I am really excited. We hop in the car and start driving.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
HAPPY NEW YEAR! It is officially 2017, but i am writing this at 1:38 because i wanted to update for you all!
please...

Vote

And

Comment