chapter 27

I was pacing back and forth in the kids room. They were both asleep.

"I won't let him take you guys" I said to them. Even though I knew they had know idea what I was saying. "Your father is a bad bad man and I will never let him hurt you" I looked over to see Blossom staring at me. I pick her up and sit in the rocking chair. I hold her up and look at her.

"I won't let him take you away from me" tears were now streaming down my face. She started to look at me and then smile. "Yeah. You're a mamas girl" William will not take them and Danny will be their father. We had this discussion and he was happy to take care of them and be their dad. Of course we will tell them that Danny isn't their real dad, but he will certainly raise them like he is. Danny is a good man. And William can drop dead. "I'm sorry baby you're probably hungry" I get up and grab a bottle and sit back down and watch her eat. "There ya go sweetie" I gently kiss her head and when she is done I put her back in the crib and turn to look at Leo. "You sleep as much as your daddy" referring to Danny of course.

I then go to my room and turn the baby monitor volume on as high A.D. it goes and I lay down. I was scared to leave them alone. After laying down for about ten minutes I decided to get up and check on them. I walk in and see them still asleep. I walk to the window and lock it, then I go down stairs and lock all of those windows, and finally I double check that all the doors are locked. I ran back up stairs and check on them one last time. Still sleeping. I go to my room and feel confident that everything will be okay. So I drift off into a peaceful nap.

***unknown p.o.v.***

Well after a while of planning I finally got William into the pack territory. He told me he had some things to take care of then we could go. I don't know what it is, but I guess it didn't go well because I saw Alpha Levi have beta Danny and two other men take him to the prison. I haven't seen him since. But I'm on my way to see him now.

"William!" I ran to him. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" he hugged me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't plan this" he gently pushed me back and cupped my cheeks and looked at me.

"Baby don't worry about it. I'll be out soon, finish what I came here for, and then we can go home"

"Promise?" I asked biting my lip.

"Yes" I pull him towards me then crash our lips together. His hands find their way to my waist and pulled me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. His tongue licked my bottom lip wanting entrench, which I gladly gave him. As his tongue explored the inside of my mouth he pulled me closer. Which I didn't think was possible. I tugged on his hair which caused him to let out a slight moan. Which then made him start kissing down my neck. Sucking on the skin, most likely leaving marks along the way. When he got to my mark I moaned which made him crash our lips together once more.

"I love you William" I said when we parted for air.

"I love you too Sarah" hearing him say that I gave him a quick kiss then left.

***Lexis p.o.v.***

I woke up at about one o'clock. I had slept for about 20 minutes. Wow this is getting better. I heard the kids screaming and ran to their room.

"Hi babies" I said as I grabbed two bottles and went in between the cribs and put the bottles gently into their mouths. When they were done I grabbed Leo and put him on the changing table. I changed his diaper then his closes. I did the same with Blossom next. I then decided that I wanted to get out of the pack today. So I grab Leo and go down stairs and put him in the stroller then run upstairs and grab Blossom and do the same. I put their shoes on them and their jackets, not wanting them to get cold, then grave some formula, bottles, diapers, and then get ready myself.

"Ready?" I ask. Not expecting a response. After that we are on our way.
______________________________________
Hey guys! Have a wonderful day or night!!! I'm writing this at 12:37 a.m. and I'm really tired, but wanted to update so here we are.

Vote

And

Comment