Nathan Imagine

Nathan Imagine: "Come here" you say pulling Nathan over to a snow mound. "We only have one sled" he laughs. "We take turns duh" you laugh taking a seat and heading down the hill. "That sucked" he laughs throwing a snowball at you. "Didn't" you laugh running into him. " my turn" he says as you hand him the sled. He lays down on his stomach and heads down the hill. "Further than you" he laughs running back to you. "Oh really, go again" you point at the ground and he shrugs laying down on his stomach with the sled beneath him. He lay down on top of him. "Go" you laugh as you both push and fly down the hill. "New record!" You laugh rolling off of him laying in the snow. He finally stops laughing and he looks over at you. "You look beautiful" he smiles. "I look like a mess" you let out a little chuckle. "No you don't" he smiles and kisses your cheek. It's a good thing your cheeks are already red from the cold cause you could feel the blood rushing to your face. "What was that for?" You smile at him. "I don't know a little way of saying I love you" he shrugs. "We'll get up love bug, we are heading down again" you stand up holding your hand out to him. "Gonna beat the record?" He winks at you. "You know it" you laugh.