Chapter 4

"Ri you coming" Jacob asked her as he slid his shirt on."where you going?" she asked "to the club with the boys" she shook her head. "no, you know I don't like going to the club" It's true for the whole month that Jacob has known Erica she hasn't gone to the club once. Which is kind of ironic because they met at the club. He put his jewlery on and kissed her on the cheek "I know you not just gone leave me here with a kiss on the damn cheek" she said as she went to stand infront of him.

She put her arms around his neck bringing his head down crashing her lips into his. Within the matter of seconds the kiss got hot and rough and before you knew it Erica was hovering over him as his hands roamed all over her body gently squeezing on her breast and ass. She moaned against his lips which made his dick twitch and stand at attention.

Erica pulled away when she felt him against her thigh. He rested his hands on her ass as she looked at him while blushing. He could tell that she wasn't about to have sex with him so he patted her ass signaling for her to get up. She pecked his lips a couple times before she got off him."Go get dressed ma" he told her as he stood up. She turned her head to face him. "Why? I told you I'm not going to the club withchu"

"I'ma take you out to dinner instead, its our 24 hour anniversary" he told her with a smile."You are so corny" She said making them both laugh. She got up and made her way to the bathroom. He unziped his pants because his dick started to hurt from being pressed up against the thick material of jeans. Erica made him horny and she wasn't going to do anything about it.

{3 weeks later}

"Hey baby" Jacob sang into the phone. "Hey" she replied blankly "whatchu doing ma" he asked her causing her to roll her eyes she could tell that he was drunk or at least half way there "watching TV where you at?" she asked him "out" he replied pissing her off so she hung the phone up in his face. "Since you want to be rude and one word answer me cool I'm ah be rude and hang the fuck up on yo ass, fuck you thought this was" Erica mumbled. His little mid life crisis was really starting to piss Erica off.

It all started about 2 weeks ago when Jacob got a call from the hospital telling him that his mothers cancer has gotten worse. He went into a mild depression and started drinking. He was angry and hurt that his mother didn't even tell him she had cancer to begin with. Know he goes to the club with his boys every night and get drunk off his face just so he wouldn't be able to feel the pain or even think about the possibility of his mother dying.

Erica sat on her bed doing a presentation for work when Jacob stubbled in. He plopped down on the bed and drifted off to sleep in a matter of seconds. She rolled her eyes at him and went back to her work. Minutes later he got up and ran to the bathroom.

She could hear him vomiting and groaning. She snickered to herself . This was his karma for being an asshole the past couple of day. Trying her best to ignore him she finished her work but after an hour passed, he was still vomiting she got up and got him a glass of 7up to help settle his stomach since they didn't have any ginger ale.

She walked in the bathroom to find him slumped over the toliet. He looked up at her wiping his mouth off. She handed him the cup and he took few sips as she knelt down beside him. He rested his head on her chest as she ran her fingers threw his hair "you gotta stop all that drinking Jay, its not good for your health" she told him and he nodded. "I don't want you to just nod Jay I want you to promise me you'll stop" he looked her in the eyes and kissed her hand.

"I promise"

*************

Eh this chapter was boring but I just wanted to show yall qhat is going to be the big factor that plays apart in this story.

{10 votes; 4comments}

-'Purple_Baddie'