Chapter 20

"Hey Ri" Bahja greeted Erica as she entered the living room. "Hey" Erica said lowly sitting beside her on the sofa "what's wrong boo" Bahja asked her "I don't want to do this anymore" she cried resting her head on Bahja's shoulder. "You don't want to do what anymore?" Bahja asked her "this" she pointed to her belly. "I don't want to do this all by myself anymore, I want him by my side " she sobbed.

"Erica you know you don't have to do this by yourself, so stop begin stubborn and call Jacob and tell him how you feel" Bahja told her "okay" Erica whispered before pulling out her phone and sending Jacob a text.

Babydaddy: We need to talk. Meet me tomorrow at the park near your mama house at 12.

Sighing Erica slipped onto the couch more so that she was laying down and drifted off to sleep immediately.

.

.

.

The next day....

Bae: Where are you? -12:45

Bae: ??? -1:10

Bae: Is this a joke? -1:55

Bae: You really love to play with me don't you Erica? -2:30

Checking his phone again Jacob sighed. He'd been texting and Erica like crazy since he got to the park at 12:30 and Erica still wasn't there yet.

"Craig you got Bahja's number" Jacob asked him through the phone."What you need Bahja's number for" Craig replied."Damn nigga why you asking questions, if you must know Erica was suppose to meet me at the park but she ain't show so I'm just trying to see if she with her" he explained. "You tried calling her" Craig asked. "No duh nigga, you got the number or what" he asked impatiently "ion think so let me go ask Bre"

Craig got the number and gave it to Jacob before hanging up. Jacob then called Bahja.

"Hello" Bahja said groggily into the phone.

"Hey Bahja" Jacob said."who's this?" she asked."Jacob" he replied."oh hey Jacob wassup" "nothing much just wondering if Erica's with you" he asked her "yes she is but she sleeping though, want me to wake her" she replied asking him. "no let her sleep, you mind if I come over"  he asked "not at all I'll text you the address" she told him. "alright, thanks bye"

She texted the address to him as he made his way to his car. He went to MacDonald's and got him and Erica some food before typed the address in the GPS before driving off and making his way to Bahja's house. He ate his food on the way over to her house.

Jacob didn't like the fact that Erica was playing games with his emotions and when he got there he was going to cuss her ass out for leading him on.

.

.

.

He walked into the living room behind Bahja and seen Erica on the couch sleeping with her hand protectively on her stomach. It warmed he heart and made him completely forgot about cussing her out.

He smiled down at her and set the food on the coffee table before picking her up "where's her room" he asked Bahja who now stood behind him "first door on the right" she instructed him.

He laid her down in the bed and tried to pull the covers from under her body without asking her up but failed "Jacob?" Erica said groggily "yea it me" he replied "what are you doing?" she asked "nothing just go back to sleep" he said pulling the covers over her body.

He kissed her forehead and made his way to the door "where you going?" she asked him "to the living room until you wake up" he told her. "Lay with me" she told him. He looked at her with shock.

He didn't believe that this was the same Erica who told him no less than a week ago the she wants absolutely nothing to do with him and that he would never see his kid again was the same Erica that was asking him to lay in bed with her.

************

Don't hate me y'all I know I haven't updated in a while but ive been busy with school.

What do y'all think?

Comment, Vote, Fan

-'Purple_Baddie'