Chapter 18

Waking up Jacob was ecstatic. He was finally leaving the rehab centre today and he couldn't wait.

As he made his way to the bathroom to shower he realized what he had to face on the outside when they released him and his mood changed completely. He didn't want to go out their and not be with Erica and not be able to take care of her during her pregnancy but he couldn't do anything but respect her wishes and stay away. He brushed his teeth, washed his body, shaved his face and combed his hair before putting on a fresh outfit which consists of a white tee, true religion Jeans and a pair of retro 9's.

He made his way to Christine office for his final session which unlike the rest will only last 30 minutes."Good Morning Christine" Jacob greeted her. "Good Morning Jacob" she greeted back.

"So this is the big day huh?" Christine asked sending Jacob a warm smile. Jacob nodded "yupp but I'm not as happy a I thought I'd be" Christine frowned she didn't understand why he's wasn't happy to leave the centre when just yesterday he couldn't wait "and why is that?" She asked. "What I got to look forward to out there Christine other than my daughter? Ain't nothing out there for me" he told her "you got plenty out there Jacob like you said you got your daughter, you got to take care of her and what about the baby you got on the way" he chuckled "you ain't hear?" He asked her "hear what?" She asked him. "Baby moms said I ain't never gonna be in its life" he said clenching the teeth. He was extremely pissed with the situation with Erica and the baby.

"Seems like you really wanna be a father to this baby" Christine stated. "Fuck yeah that my flesh and blood. Like that's a part of me ya now" he said on the verge of  tears. Christine nodded. "I know Jacob I got kids of my own but what if I tell you I know a way that will help you be in your childs life" Jacob head shot up "don't be playing with me Christine" Jacob growled not taking her seriously "Jacob I wouldn't Joke about something like this" she told him."Now tell me how far along in the pregnancy is Erica?" She asked him "bout 4 months" he told her."Okay she is still in the early stages so she's still able to terminate the pregnancy if she wanted to. So I need you to not pressure or stress her out in anyway so she would choose that option" Jacob nodded "okay, but I don't see how that helping me be in my childs life" he told her. "If she gets an abortion then what can you do? There will be no baby" she told him. "Who's to say she's even thinking about getting and abortion though" he asked her. "She might not but who's to say that she won't change her mind, stress causes people to do alot of things." She told him. "Can't I make her not get abortion? After all I am the father of the baby" Christine shook her head. "I'm afraid not Jacob as long as that baby is inside her you have no say in what happens to it" she told him. "That's bullshit" he growled "Once the baby is born you automatically have just as much rights to it as her"

"You just have to get a job and stay out of trouble. So when you take Erica to court you will look good infront of the judge." She told him "taking her to court?" Jacob asked he didn't like the idea of going to court mainly because he didnt want his past to be brought up. He didn't want Erica to know,anything she shouldn't ."Yes, you many not get full custody but you will get some type of visitation rights" nodding Jacob let out a sigh "alright thanks Christine"

"So now that's out the way lets talk about the steps you have to take maintain a healthy lifestyle without alcohol"

.

.

.

"Just sign here, here and here" Stacy instructed Jacob as he signed his release papers. After having that talk with Christine, Jacob was feeling a whole lot better. He didn't like the idea of taking Erica to court but he want to be in his child life and if that was the only way then so be it.

As he stepped foot out the centre he was attacked by his pride and joy. "Daddy!" She yelled hugging into his legs "Hey babygirl" he said picking her up.

************

I didn't know what else to write for this chapter so that's why the ending kind of sound like I was going to continue.

Comment, Vote, Fan

-'Purple_Baddie'