1

"No!" I shouted and scream "Let me go!"

"Your his fiance aren't you? That means he'll come for you so of course I'm not letting go" the man smirk "Fiance of Gray Fullbuster, the heir to the fifth generation of the Fullbuster Yakuza clan, Juvia chan"

My eyes widen "You're from the branch family!"

I feel a slap across my face "We're not a branch family anymore." Then I knock out.

When I wake up I'm in a room with a change of clothes. I stand up and walk to the door but then the door open.

A man with pink hair look at me grinning "Good morning! How are you feeling?"

I back away ready to defend myself.

"Don't worry" he said "I helped you. I'm from the Dragneel Yakuza clan"

He walk in and sit down "can I ask you a few questions?"

I sit down too. "Yes"

"Why did they attack you?" He ask "Why did they call you Gray's fiance? Isn't Lucy his fiance?"

I didn't answer. " I'm his fiance. Who is this Lucy you're talking about?" I lied.

"What's your relationship with him?"

"I'm his Fiancé"

He look at me and sigh. The door open again. "I've brought tea" said a servant.

"Thanks" said Natsu and look closer at me "I've known Lucy for a long time. You sure don't look like her"

The servant begin to serve tea and I begin to shake.

Who is he? What does he want with Gray sama.

"What do you want?"I mumble.

"I want to know why they captured you"

"Because I'm Gray's fiance" I answer him "Got it?"

"You're not allow to leave until gray confirms it" said the man.

"W-wait!" I shouted "You can't tell Gray" I cover my mouth. Stupid mouth.

"So. Answer me now"

..."but I really am not lying. They capture me because...they thought I was his fiance"

He frown "why would they?"

"Lucy and Gray samas relationship has been hidden in order to protect Lucy. But lately the other clans...especially the branch clan has been more aggressive. They caught me and lucy. In order to protect Lucy, I lied that I'm Gray samas fiance." I told him. Also because I want to be his fiance. I wanted to prove to him that as his fiance, I can protect myself so he doesn't have to worry every second.

But it never works.

"I see. Are you working for Lucy? Or Gray?"

"None of them"

"Then why would you put your life at risk for Lucy?"

"Why not"

"You're acting suspicious" said Natsu. "I'm going to have Gray come in"

"Because me and Lucy are best friends and I can't bear having her get hurt!" I said.

Someone knock on the door. "Its me. Gray"

I begin to panic.

Gray came in and ran to me. "Are you okay Juvia? Are you hurt? Don't worry. Don't be scared. I'll have my men protect you"