2

The next morning I open the door and see my clothes all nice and folded.

I take it in and change. My phantom school uniform. I walk over to Natsus room and knock on his door.

He open the door. I laugh at him and then cover my mouth "Sorry"

He just smile then yawn.

His bed hair is cute. I can see the stain of his drools on his mouth and the eye boogers in the corner of his eyes. He yawn again. "Sup"

"I have to go to school so I just wanted to say Thank you for everything-"

"What?!" He shouted with his eyes wide "You can't leave already! Hold on"

He close the door and I heard a crash and the door open. He's in his uniform. I laugh "Natsu San I can't stay here for long"

"Its only been a night!"

"Hmm...why do you want me to stay so much?" I ask.

"Like you said. The clans are getting aggressive" natsu started "the heartfilia clan is the top three richest yakuza clan and they are the only clan with a daughter. Therefore now that Lucy being Grays fiance is found Grays place is not safe and so is Gray. Lucy is also not safe. Gray is now stuck in his home with all their members protecting the household. Same with Lucy. Close families are protecting them too. So...well..."

"Gray sama..." I whisper "I don't care" I said "Gray sama is in danger. I need to be by his side"

"Juvia the thing is...you're really just being a burden to Gray" said Natsu.

"How mean of you" I mumble.

"But its true. Gray already has a lot on his shoulders. Please..."

"Natsu I have to go to Gray sama. I'm selfish and I know that but I want to be by Gray samas side and support him"

"I won't let you" said Natsu.

"Its not like we know each other very well" I told him.

"But Gray is my best rival. Lucy is my best friend. Don't ruin it for them"

"I won't ruin it for them! Grays having a really hard time right now. He's also in danger. I have to go to him!"

"You'll only put him in more danger like that!"

"The road will be rocky but-"

"Please consider grays feelings too" said Natsu.

No. Has Gray ever consider my feelings? "I love him"

"I know"

"He doesn't love me"

"Ouji!" Shouted members of the Dragneel clan "The other clan members are here to see you! I-its about" he look at me "the miss"

Natsu look at me. "Tell them to leave"

"We have multiple times!"

Natsu sigh "Don't tell me they're the same people from last night"

"They are"

"Take the miss to him. Make sure she doesn't leave. Keep her in sight and watch her."

"Yes!" The men look at me and smile "this way miss"

"I want to go too" I said.

"No!" Shouted Natsu "stop being so stubborn!"

"But-"

"Natsu San I hate you! I hate you! Just because you're a yakuza doesn't mean I'm scared of you!" And I walk pass him but the others grab me and drag me away "Natsu!" I shouted.