10

I push him away from me. He look at me and smile.

I cover my mouth. My heart is beating so fast. "T-that doesn't mean I let you off" I say.

"Then should I do more?" he ask me.

This idiot. "You promise that you love me?" I ask him.

"Cross my heart" he say.

"Sorry" I whisper. " I just got jealous"

"Your jealous side" he hug me " Is quite...dangerous"

"Dangerous?" I say.

"Adorably dangerous"

"Jeez" I mumble and relax myself in his arms.

? POV

"Who is his fiancé again?" I ask.

"She's currently in the hospital boss. They've put their members there to watch out for her"

" Oh~?" I frown "Where is he then? Not with his Fiance? I heard he loves this fiancé of his so much he can't stand being ten inches away from her. What's he up to?"

"He's with another girl"

I smirk " Another girl?"

" Yes. She's not particularly from any Yakuza family. She's just a normal high school girl"

I smile " Give me her information. Everything from the minute she was born until now"

"Yes boss"

I look at the pictures of Natsu Dragneel. I take out my pocket knife and touch the tip of it.

"Natsu natsu natsu" I whisper and grin " I wonder powerful you really are"

I threw the knife up and it land on a picture of Natsu, right in his head.

Juvia POV

"natsu we can't keep skipping like this" I tell him. After what happened we decided to skip the rest of class time and stay up here.

" So?" He yawn.  "I'm so tired" and he rest his head on my shoulder. 

"Natsu..."

"Don't worry. I called the house. Told them We'll be late today"

"Shouldn't you rest at home? I'm pretty sure you'll be more comfortable in your bed" I tell him and his eyes jerk open.

"You're right!" he stand up " Let's go sleep on my bed" He pull me up.

"What? Me too?!"

" of course!" say Natsu "We can be each other's pillows"

"B-But Natsu uh...I can't I have club activities today!"

"You do?" he say a bit sad "Wait when did you join a club?"

"I-uh.." I haven't joined any clubs. "T-Today"

He look at me suspicious " Really?"

" Yes" 

"Then I'll go with you" 

"B-But Natsu I want to go alone"

" Alright just don't step outside of school without me knowing got it! I'll be in my club room"

"Natsu you're in a club!" 

"Of course" Natsu smile proudly " The Charming club"

"The...Charming?"

"Yes" he smile " Come by later I'll be waiting for your visit~" 

I smile back okay.

I walk out and to each club room. "Let's see...Martial arts, archery, dancing, cooking" I walk pass by a room and the door flung open. "Juvia!" shout Lucy " There you are! You haven't joined a club yet right? Join my club!"