14

"Where is Natsu?" I ask Larcade. 

"Hes taking care of somethings" say Larcade "He told me to look after you while hes gone...

"Hes going to save Lisanna" i whisper.

"Is he?" Say Larcade "or is he out to get revenge for you?"

"I dont know" i say and sit up. My body is aching.

"Where are you going?" he ask me.

"Im hungry" i tell him

"Ill cook you something!" He say happily "Just wait here dont go anywhere "

I stay there until Larcade leaves and i begin to pack my things even though theres not much to pack.

I sneak out of the house and walk away. I make my way back to my house before coming here.

Its dark and cold.

"What are you doing idiot" i ask myself.

Natsu will save Lisanna who us his ex fiance- his real fiance.

I shouldve worn something warmer.

I reach my house and my eyes widen. Ah...its been burned down. I keep on walking without a destination.

Where should I go?

I sit down to rest. This is too much.

I didnt mind being a fake for Gray. Why does it hurt so much knowing that Im a fake for Natsu? Im even running away too.

Im so pathetic. Ill just go to Gajeels place.

Natsu POV

"Where is she?" I ask Larcade.

"She ran away"

"What?"

"She obviously hates you now"

"Stop joking around! Where did she go!"

"She ran away!" Yell Larcade and leave.

I rub my head. "Juvia..."

"I know where she is" say Zeref.

I frown "Where?"

"You should deal your situation with Lisanna first"

I got ready and leave to Lisannas place.

"Natsu youre here!" Say Lisanna and hug me "I knew you would save me! I love you so much"

"We need to talk" i tell her.

She pull me to their meeting hall and elf man and Mira join us.

I bow down to the floor "Im sorry I have to cancel our engagement. Im in love with someone else and she is my current fiance"

"Who is it?" Ask Lisanna.

"Juvia Lockser. I believe youve met her already"

She laugh "oh her. Shes a sweet girl. Im glad its her"

"She's the best" i whisper.

"If i never went into a coma...would you have never fallen for Juvia?" She ask me and i smile.

"Even if you werent in a coma I would've fallen for Juvia. I knew she was my missimg other half when i met her. I remember the day I met Juvia. At first I thought the reason of my heart beating fast is because of the excitement but I understand now that it raced because of Juvia"

"I see...I wish you two the best"

"Sorry lisanna. Good bye"

"Good bye Natsu"