11

"Larcade!" I say to him once I see him in the hallway.

"What?" he smirk.

I grab his hand and drag him to the rooftop.

"Where's your little lover?"

"I told him I'm going to the bathroom" I mumble "But give me the antidote"

"There is none"

"Stop lying!"

"Okay maybe there is"

"That is?"

"if you give me a kiss then I will tell you"

I thought about it. "No. I can't betray Natsu"

"Well this isn't good. The antidote is my lips" he say.

"Stop joking around!"

"It's true~"

"Then...Then...I'll rather die than betray him"

"Come on. It's not like we've never kissed before" he say laughing.

"You forced me" I mumble.

"You still won't?"

"Of course not!"

"Do you know what happened to his last fiance?"

"What do you know?"

"His last fiance died on him"

"Don't lie to me"

"You won't want to die on him too now would you? Just imagine how he'll feel having his second fiance die on him"

"I won't fall for your tricks!"

He laugh out loud.

Natsu POV

"Juvia sure is taking her time" I mumble. "I'm going to go look for her"

"Natsu it's only been two minutes" say Gray "Girls take hours in the bathroom"

I wiat for another minute but I couldn't wait any longer. I walk to the bathroom. "Juvia?!" i shout. no response. I yell again. "She's not in here!" shouted someone "So shut up!"

"Sorry!" I yell back. Where could she go? Maybe a different bathroom? I begin to sniff her out and lead me to the roof top.

I open the door ready to attack her. How dare she lie to me.

I chuckle. "Juvia!~" I shout and stop.

My eyes widen and my blood begin to boil.

I push Juvia away from the guy and grab his collar shirt.

"So this is the famous half half, Natsu Dragneel" he say smirking.

I growl at him. "You bastard."

"I didn't force her to kiss me" he say with is hands up "She agreed to kiss me"

I lift my fist up to punch him but Juvia stop me. She hug me from behind "Natsu san don't do it!"

"Juvia this bastard black mailed you didn't he?! He forced himself on you right!"

"If you fight him at school you'll get in trouble" she say avoiding the question.

I put my fist down and took Juvia off me.

He smirk and touch his lips. "That was an amazing kiss by the way Juvia better than the one before"