6

"A war for magic" whisper Mavis.

" What should we do now?!"

" We are all going to die" whisper someone.

I being to shake in fear. I don't want to die yet. Theres so much I still have to do. someone hold my hand tightly and smile. It's Natsu. " What? Scared? Why? I'm right here so whats there to fear?"

"Natsu san" I whisper tears in my eyes.

" I love you" I hear someone say to their love ones. Everyone gather with the one they love and embrace each other while crying. I look over to see Gray with Lucy both in each other's arms.

I look around. I have no one...no. I hug Natsu " I'm not scared" I cry " I'm not scared at all. I'm just sad that things are ending so quickly"

Natsu laugh "Don't worry theres no such thing as an ending"

"what do you mean?"

" You can't just call it an end when our story will still continue"

I blush. " N-Natsu!"

" I regret not telling you this earlier but I-"

" I have found a way everyone!" shouted Mavis " A way to stop this war"

We all stay silent. " Before everyone is dead and the world is destroyed and shatter into pieces  we shall freeze magic in time. We will seal away magic! With Magic gone the war will have no other choice but to stop"

I look at Natsu and he look back at me " see? nothing to fear"

I wake up crying. My head hurts. What was I dreaming of? I look to Natsu's bed and he's already gone. I walk to the door to open it and it open instead showing Natsu in front of me. Our eyes widen and I turn red.

"G-g-g-g-g-good morning!"

" Morning" he say smiling " Get ready we got school"

"School already?" I look at the time and gasp " Natsu it's so late! We can't-"

" It's okay Ive got a way to sneak in" he wink " So hurry"

" You should've waken me up earlier!" I close the door and lock it then change into the fairy tail uniform. I open the door and see Natsu there. I follow him to the car.

" Here" he say giving me a slice of bread " Your breakfast"

"Thanks"  I say. I take a quick glance at natsu and then to the window.

"yes..." Natsu then laugh out loud "Who told you that!" he laugh even harder " Of course not! I don't love her anymore too" his face sadden "She called off the engagement and moved to America"

"Natsu..."

" I saw how determined you are loving Gray. But Gray doesn't even love you the same. I just thought 'Wow what a waste of her time' and I thought how nice it would be if someone were to love me like that too. So...I fell in love with you without knowing. I love you Juvia. So you can stop doubting me now"

"We are here" and the door open. We get out and walk to school two hours late. "We'll be in the same class so yeap! Just follow my lead!"

I follow natsu to his class and everyone stare at us as we walk in.

"Why are you even here! You're two hours late to school!" shouted the teacher.

" Yo Leo sensei~ Miss me?"