The Wedding (PT 1)

"Are you ready dear?" Mrs Granger asked her daughter proudly, she couldn't believe her beautiful daughter was going to be a married woman in a matter of hours. Hermione was so glad that Dumbledore had found a way to allow her parents to attend, muggles were not allowed into the magical world often if not at all.

"I feel sick!" Hermione laughed, "it's ok dear, it's just nerves. You should have seen me the day I married your father..." Her mother sighed happily, "it was the most magical day." She added proudly. "And from what I have seen so far, your husband to be has topped it!"
Hermione looked at her mother nervously.      

"Everything is so perfect sweetheart, I can see just how much he adores you" the woman shuffled off to make sure everything was going to plan on the grooms side.

Hermione admired herself in the mirror her dress was off the shoulder, exposing her collar bones. It was embellished and had a mermaid like tail. It didn't draw to much attention to her bump which was huge. Her hair was a half up, half down style full of shiny loose curls and swirls.

Ginny strutted into the room to show of her bridesmaid dress which was a deep red.
"Red? Hold on, Sev planned this i thought he'd have put you in green!" Hermiome laughed,
"No, he said something about not wanting you to change who you are. So he told me to find us dresses in Gryffindor colours." Ginny explained, "that's the reason I love him, he is so romantic when he wants to be!" Hermione beamed.

"I thought you loved him for eau d' Severus" Ginny snorted, "shut up!" Hermione snapped playfully. Ginny checked her make up was ok quickly, "Where's Luna?" Hermione panicked, "she's outside, relax!" Ginny giggled.

Hermione couldn't help but worry, she wanted everything to be perfect, once all the checks were made the two made their way outside of the castle. Hermione gasped when she saw the marquee on the lawn outside the castle, "isn't it perfect?" Luna smiled, hooking onto Hermione's arm, Ginny took the other one and they walked towards the marquee.

They entered the first part of the marquee which was the wedding area. Hermione couldn't believe her eyes, the walls and ceilings were enchanted. The ceilings were just swirls of Slytherin and Gryffindor colours, to show their love. And the walls, they nearly made the bride ruin her make up with tears, moving picture memories of the two of them at different times. "You Romantic sod you!" Hermione beamed.

She looked ahead and saw Severus stood waiting for her, watching her intently, his future father in law taking her arm proudly. He was mesmerised by his wife to be, he was happy. Everyone watched as the witch made her way to join him at the front.

Whispers of how beautiful she looked filled the air, and soon Hermione was stood before her love. Her world.
The man from the ministry who was performing the ceremony cleared his throat.

"Severus, if you could start your vows." The man nodded.

"My Hermione Jean Granger, I never thought I would see the day I would marry and find love, you have brought light into my life. I vow to love you, protect you and honour you until my last breath, I promise to wipe your tears, make you smile, and be the husband you deserve."
Hermione had tears in her eyes as Severus placed the ring into her slender fingers, it was her turn now, and she hoped she wouldn't screw up her vows.

"Severus Tobias Snape, I vow to carry your name with pride, and to be there for you in times of need. I promise to love you, cherish you and support you. You have made me the happiest girl in this world by loving me...."

Pfffft.

"..... And I will love you until the end of time." She finished, placing the ring on his finger, he looked down at it with disbelief, he never thought he would find someone. Hermione was desperately trying to refrain from giggling, she could hear a few laughs and sniggers around the room, Severus gave her an apologetic look.

"I now pronounce you, wizard and wife!" The man performing the ceremony beamed, Severus led Mrs Snape into the other part of the marquee where the reception was being held, it wasn't long until everyone was having a good time, eating, dancing, and laughing.

Severus led his witch to the dance floor to dance again, they had already done the first dance as man as wife, but the tradition made them both feel awkward as everybody watched them intently. This was different, they were surrounded by people but felt as though they were alone together.

"I'm sorry about.... You know." Severus blushed as he took her waist, "it's ok, it's something I will never forget!" Hermione giggled, as Severus spun her around, "Sev, today has been perfect. You've given me my dream wedding, I knew I could trust you to make it special." Hermione smiled, reaching up to kiss her sexy wizard. "I'm just glad you enjoyed it, my love." He drawled sexily, Hermione couldn't wait until the wedding night......

Hermione looked over Severus' shoulder and saw Hilda and Albert were there, she hadn't noticed them at the ceremony, Severus looked to see what his witch was looking at and smirked, "I thought I'd send them an invite." He chuckled, the newlyweds danced the night away happily.