part 7

(in this fanfiction they all do youtube but some of them still live with their parents and they all live in america because that is where I live and understand. If you are reading this I'm sure you know where this is going because I am original in no way ever.)

Mark's P.o.v.

I just got home from the store. My mom wanted me to get some stuff like, beer and other alcoholic beverages. She always does. She adopted me from a lady who was doing a lot of drugs while she was pregnant (just to take away from the sadness anybody who has seen that video, you know which one, should also either be trying really hard not to laugh or laughing their asses off) with me because of that I could have some mental defects that the law won't let me live on my own with until I'm thirty I'm 27. 

I can hear you asking, 'Why don't you just go live with one of your many friends?' Well I don't want to be a nuisance. I'm already a nuisance to Unis. Which she makes sure I know really well. Sometimes she pounds it into my head with a belt to the ass and other times with a fist to every part of my body below the shoulders and above the waist. Oh I'm doing it again telling an audience my life story. I've got to go bye.

Jack's P.o.v.

I know about Mark's at home situation but he made me promise not to tell anybody but I'm worried somethings going to happen to him. If anything does happen and I don't tell anyone I don't know what I'd do to myself. Mark is stuck with that bitch because he may have mental problems I'm stuck with my mom because I have..... well let's not get into that right now. 

I've had a crush on Mark since, I don't know, junior year of high-school. That's when he first started youtube. About year later he met Felix and Ken where he then did the BroKen pod cast with them. Felix and Mark found my youtube channel around the same time 3 months later. felix gave me a shout out and we became best friends. Me and Mark became best friends when we recorded a video on G-mod. Mark's best friends and neighbors Matt on the left, and Ryan on the right have been friends since 2nd grade. Then there's Bob and Wade best friends of marks since 6th grade.

We all went to the same school, but I was very, very anti-social so nobody really noticed me till senior year. Mark didn't become friends with Felix and Ken because he was in the popular group while Felix and Ken both tried to stay away from most people. I don't know how Felix and Ken became friends all I know is they have been friends since before I moved here to America in Kindergarten. 

My sexuality? Straight. As a cooked noodle. The problem is I'm still in the closet. I want to tell Mark and the others but I'm scared of what my mom would do... what Mark would do.

(What do you guy's think of the long chapter? I don't know how many I will do but I think I like how this turned out. Thank you for 40 reads.

Your author,

Vanessa)