Part 10

(Trigger warning) There will be mentions of suicide and self harm.

jack&mark

jack: hey

mark: now your talking to me

jack: sorry

mark: you know I thought we were friends

mark: that we could talk about anything together 

mark: I guess not

jack: I'm sorry

jack: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings

mark: well i guess it doesn't matter anymore does it

mark has blocked you

Jack's P.o.v.

Mark has blocked you

No no no no. I'm so stupid. Why couldn't I have just stayed quiet. Everything was fine. Now Mark hates me. I should just go kill myself. Then I couldn't hurt Mark or anyone else ever again.

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a razor and cut not very deep because I want this to be as slow and painful as possible, because that is what I deserve for opening my stupid mouth and ruining the best friendship I could ever have. 

I cut again a little deeper this time. A third time even deeper. Then there was a knock on the door. "Honey are you ok? I heard you running to the bathroom. That isn't normally a good thing."

"Yeah Mom, I'm fine just needed to use the restroom." I say as I cut a forth line deeper than the others let out a whimper as the pain coursed through my veins. Oh wait my veins are spilling out as we speak. As soon as my mom heard me whimper she slammed the door open to see I had given in again.

"Goddammit Sean! What the fuck was it this time! Did you stub your toe? Jesus Christ!" she yelled as she turned on the water and started rinsing my wounds. After she finished rising she started to bandage them. she made it to tight resulting in me yelping. So, she said "It's your own damn fault. Maybe you shouldn't be such a pansy and let everything drive you to cutting. go to the store and get me a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of Rum."

"Yes ma'am." I said immediately looking down. If I said no or looked her in the eye she would have beaten me. There's another thing me and Mark had in common. Abusive bitches. the mental issues he might have are nothing compared to what I'm diagnosed with.

(I'm not surprised I didn't cry because there're people around me, but if I was writing this alone in my room I would be sobbing right now. On a rating scale from 1-10 how sad was this chapter.

Your Author,

Vanessa)