Luvjack part 6

Jack's P.o.v. 

"Hey guys. Miss me." I said after I had caught my breath from running four god damn blocks straight.

"Always." says Mark

"Great! So Where we going to eat Fe'?" I ask.

"Well we were thinking about going to Frenchies. What do you guys think?" Felix said.

"That's a great idea. They have the best cinnamon roles!" Wade says enthusiastically.

With that we all made our way to Frenchies. After we got there everyone had ordered and I was just silently sitting there when I noticed everyone was looking at me expectantly including the waitress.

"Hey Jack what you want?" I was asked by Mark.

"Just a coffee. Thanks." I said to the waitress feeling stupid for making them wait. So I added "Sorry for making y-you guys wait." Damnit I stuttered.

"Jack are you ok?" Bob asked.

"Yeah f-fine." Jack said.

"Jack you're stuttering. You're not fine." Felix says.

Mark still hasn't said anything. Does he even care? Of course he doesn't, I'm a terrible person that doesn't deserve his care. 

"I need to go. I'll talk to you guys later. Bye." I said. I got up and left before anyone could say anything.

(So I think I might end it soon. I'll let you give me a suggestion as to what happens next but, I know it will end soon.

Luv Your Author,

Vanessa)