luvjack Part 4

bettingonthebois

matt: day 2

luvjack

matt: so what ya'll doing today

mark: as far as I know, nothing

jack: not much

ryan: I was planning on coming over

ken: me and felix were planning to go out to lunch 

felix: you guys want to come

jack: sure let me ask my mom

mark: yeah I'll ask my mom

Jack's P.o.v

As I'm walking down the stairs I trip and slide down the last four stairs.

"What the hell was that?" the bitch asked 

"I just slipped down the last four steps." then under my breath I say "don't get your patties in a wad." 

"Well don't be such a klutz, I told you you weren't allowed out of your room today unless you're leaving. Are you leaving?"

"yeah." I all but whisper

"Good my date will be here in less than an hour. He'll probably be staying the night, so if you're leaving stay the night at one of your 'friends' houses because I won't let you back in."

"Thank you ma'am." I said

"Yeah sure."

I immediately ran up stairs to pack my bag to stay the night at somebody's house before the bitch changed her mind. I ran down the stairs and to the door before yelling "bye." which I knew my mom would be pissed at me for. She hates it when anyone but her yells.

Mark's P.o.v.

I walked from my room to the living room where I found my mom and my uncle making out. It didn't surprise me they have been having an affair since before my father died two years ago. 

I cleared my throat and waited for them to separate. Once they did my mom asked me "You want to get beaten boy?" 

"No ma'am. I wanted to ask if I could go out with my friends." I said.

"What friends boy you don't have any?" my uncle asked.

"Mom you remember Jack and Bob and Wade and Matt and Ryan, don't you?" I asked hoping she at one point did care about me, my brother, and my father.

"Oh yeah. I remember you being gay off your ass for jack. I'm surprised they still give a shit." she said. "Sure but when you leave this house don't you ever come back. I don't care if you kill yourself you're not welcome back."

"Ok." I said trying to sound sad and depressed. But in fact I was not. I was actually jumping with joy on the inside.

I ran up to my room packed as much as I could into my gym bag and back pack from nine years ago. I ran to the door and stepped through the threshold. I then took out my phone so I could ask where I was supposed to meet them, but.....

(Cliffhanger I think that's a pretty good chapter. What do you think?

luv your author,

Vanessa)