8

I woke up in the morning with the sun kissing my skin. All was fine until I moved. Man, I was sore all over! I blinked and the previous night flashed before my eyes.

-Fucking hell...-I got up and washed my face. I looked at the clock. It was way pass midday-Fuck my life...-I got myself a beer and a sandwich. I ate, had a smoke and then went for a shower.

I turned on the water and stripped my clothes. I gathered all my hair in this messy bun on top of my head and looked myself in the mirror as the bathtub filled with water. There was a bruise under my left eye in a soft shade of purple and a superficial cut in my lip that would crack open every time I'd speak or smile. I run my hands through my shoulders and my arms. I stopped at this sore point. I had a big black bruise where that guy had held me in the previous night. The whole view of me was pretty disastrous. Messy hair, bruised all over, a wreck from head to toe. I smiled a bit and got inside the bathtub.

The water was gentle on my body. The temperature was perfect. I was almost falling asleep when all of a sudden, I felt two hands on my shoulders pushing me down. I tried to get back to surface. I was suffocating! I couldn't see who it was. All the bubbles and the soap were blurring my vision. I just couldn't seem to get those hands off of me so in a desperate attempt, I bit one of the wrists that was pushing me down. For a split of a second, I was able to come back to surface and catch my breath. Then those hands pushed me down again.

While I was getting air inside my lungs, my eyes couldn't help it but catch some impressions. The moment I went underwater again I knew exactly who was doing it. The black hair, black eyes, short beard, pale red full lips... All could've mistaken me but the eyebrows gave him away. The cut... When I met him he had the exact same style, the exact same eyebrow cut... That slit eyebrow... It was Danny...

I stopped fighting. I was so shocked I didn't even have the power to fight back. I was just shocked. I had so many questions in my mind I thought I was going to explode! The water made its way to my lungs and after that all my responses were pure panic.

When I was about to pass out from the lack of air, Daniel pulled me up and got me out of the bathtub. He laid me on my side and just let me cough out all the water. He lighted up and smoke and looked at me from the door.

-Get dressed. We're outside waiting...-He said and left just like that.

I wanted to break his face! But at the same time, I was so confused! What the hell was that all about?! And what did he mean by "we're"? I got up and got dressed as fast as possible. I didn't know what the hell was going on but I was going to find out.