12

I can't recall what happened next. All I remember is having a few drinks and then waking up with a bag on my head, tied up to a chair. My body was all sore, my vision was still blurred. Man, I had no idea what the hell was going on!

A few minutes later, I started feeling a little more like myself. I had a big hangover. My head was hurting so bad, I could barely think. I moved a bit, trying to set my hands free. All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my shoulder and right after, a strong punch on my stomach. I didn't even open my mouth. I just swallowed the pain.

-Good morning, sunshine!-The guy pulled the bag out of my head. The light blinded me for a few seconds. I was blinking over and over again.-You're still sleepy?-He punched me again on the exact same spot. My stomach was burning.

When my eyes got used to the brightness, I was able to see where I was. It was nothing more than a semi empty warehouse. It was only me and that guy in there. He was tall and had big muscles in his arms. His hair was black and so were his eyes. He had this serpent tattoo in his left arm. He was wearing a white shirt and black pants. Right before I could open my mouth, He kicked me with his army boots, making my chair fall back. I literally felt the bones in my left hand breaking when the chair and my whole body fell over it. At the same time, I hit my head on the floor hard. I was so dizzy I couldn't even feel the pain.

-Are you awake now?-He grabbed my chair and pulled me back up. I was literally seeing stars everywhere. He clenched his fists, then pulled his hand back and slapped me. My head almost took a 180 degrees turn. He grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes. I couldn't exactly tell where they were, I was seeing about 6 of them!-When I talk to you, you answer me, understood?-I didn't answer. Just stared at him, pushing my teeth against each other out of rage.-Fine. Your call.-He smiled and kicked me again.

Man, I had been beaten up before but not that bad. Never in my whole life! He treated me like I was a punching bag in his boxe training. I was splitting blood, just trying to stay awake. Hell, there was blood everywhere, coming out of everywhere... It was a bloody mess! He then kicked me so fucking hard my chair flew a few steps back and right against the wall, breaking and setting me free. I was on my hands and knees, breathing heavily and throwing up blood. He then walked to me and grabbed me by the hair, making me stand up and look at him

-Where is their hideout?-He asked-We know you're with the Valley Rebeles. Where are they, Sammy?-I kept my mouth shut.-WHERE ARE THEY?!-He screamed right in my ear. I cleared my voice and tried to push him, failing miserably. I was weak. I could barely stand on my feet by myself.

-You gotta change your manners, boy... This is no way of treating a lady...-I coughed. He threw me to the floor and kicked me a few more times. Then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up again.

-I'm gonna ask one last time... Where the FUCK are they?-He asked. I looked at him with a soft smile on my lips.

-Blow me, asshole!-I spit in his face. 

Man, I still don't have words to describe it... After that line, he hit 2 times harder and 10 times faster. It was the biggest beating I took in my whole damn life!

When I woke up again, Danny was by my side and John was standing at the door. We were at the hospital and I couldn't even feel myself. Danny looked at me, clenched his teeth and went outside, literally dragging John with him. He was more than pissed.

-This went too far!-I heard him screaming outside and then fell asleep again. Soon, I felt his hand grabbing mine and opened my eyes.-Hey...-He smiled. I blinked slowly.-How are you, pup?-He put up that naughty smile of his. I tried to clear my voice but my throat was all fucked up.

-Stupid question...-I sounded like I had drank a full bottle of whiskey. He giggled.

-Sorry. I'm just trying to make a conversation here...-He ran his hand down my cheek. I flinched in pain. He stopped touching me right away. He then clenched his teeth again, closed his eyes and took deep breaths-I'm sorry...-He whispered with his eyes still closed.

-What are you saying? It wasn't your fault...

-It was...-He got up, walked around, restless and punched the wall.-I'm gonna fucking kill him!

-Danny... Calm down...

-I can't calm down! I'm gonna kill them all!-He screamed, blinded by the rage. John walked inside the room, ignoring Daniel.

-What did they want?-He asked coldly. I looked at him, pissed.

-I'm fine, thanks for the concern!

-What did they want, Sam?-John repeated. Danny was looking at him like a hungry wolf.

-Your location. They wanted to know where you guys are.

-Did you tell them?

-Are you fucking serious?-He stared me right in the eyes.-For Christ's sake! Do I look like I gave them what they wanted?!- He didn't say anything. He just got up and left.-UNBELIEVABLE!