Aftermath

No warnings for this.

------

Grayson grinned as he filmed his twin sitting in the dental chair, who was groggy from the anesthesia, and he zoomed in slightly at the dazed look on Ethan's face. He heard their mother giggle softly when Ethan started to mumble incoherent words and grimaced slightly when he poked his cheek.

"Eth, stop, before you hurt yourself," Grayson chided, but was laughing slightly when he took his twin's hand from his swollen cheek. "How do you feel?"

"M'tired, I don't like it," Ethan whined, shaking his head; attempting to will away the grogginess that was left behind. He felt loopy and he wanted to go to bed and his face hurt and he wished Grayson would stop filming because he knew that he was acting childish.

"Okay, sweetie, we're going to let you get up in a couple minutes," their mother said. She gave Grayson a firm look, "You'll help your brother like he helped you."

"Help me?" Grayson questioned with disbelief. "He nearly let me brain myself on the car door!"

"But he didn't and he took care of you," his mother reminded with a smile. "It's cute when you watch out for each other."

Grayson admitted defeat; mostly because he didn't want to face his mother's wrath. He sat down at the end of the dentist chair and told Ethan to slide onto his back, "C'mon, bro, just try to hold on; I'm still filming," he said. He slid his left hand under Ethan's thigh, while his brother wrapped his other leg weakly around his waist and he immediately started to feel Ethan slide off him, "Ethan!"

"Tired," Ethan whined and fell back into the chair, nearly choking on the gauze if Grayson hadn't quickly pulled him back up. He heard his brother tell him to get on again and he grabbed at the phone and felt that Grayson was supporting him properly; he nuzzled his face into Grayson's neck, "I don't...like how heavy my brain feels," he pouted. He squinted at the phone that was somewhat focused on them, "Hi..."

Grayson laughed at how cute Ethan was being, "Are you camera shy now?"

Ethan nodded and hid his face in Grayson's hood, listening to Grayson joke and talk to the camera and adjusted his hold when his twin told him to. He shivered when he found himself outside and he felt Grayson carefully slide him into the back of their mom's car and Ethan felt Grayson take the phone from him; he looked up and saw Grayson hovering over him slightly, "Gray," Ethan turned his head away before giggling, "Reminds me of that one song."

"Eth, no," Grayson groaned and crawled over the divider in the car and sat in the passenger seat, ignoring his mom's snickering.

"So, Baby, pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover," Ethan sang that was mostly muffled because of the gauze in his mouth. He was lying on his side and grabbed for Grayson's hand, "Hold my hand, I'm cold."

Grayson rolled his eyes and gave into his brother's wishes. He looked at the camera like he was in The Office before scoffing, "Clingy," before cutting the film short, since there wasn't much happening as Ethan wasn't talking much and had pretty much passed back out.

It took them 10 minutes to get back home and again, Grayson was left to drag his brother into the house. He grimaced as he carried Ethan inside, his brother's head lolled towards Grayson's chest, trying to hide his face from the brisk wind that was hitting them. He somewhat carefully dropped Ethan onto the couch, "You're heavier."

"Muscle," Ethan weakly flexed and curled up on his side.

"Are you sure you're okay, Ethan?" Grayson was slightly growing more concerned when his brother hardly reacted to the light jabs that he was dishing out. He sat on the ground next to the couch, level with Ethan's glassy stare, "Eth?"

"Feel gross," Ethan murmured. He held the side of his face, "Hurts."

Grayson felt his heart hurt a little at the pitiful expression Ethan had on; it was like watching one of those commercials that were trying to save the abused animals. He pulled the throw over blanket from the back of the couch and tucked it around his twin, "Are you still cold?"

Ethan nodded and shakily lifted the corner of the blanket, "Cuddle me."

"You're so clingy," Grayson sighed, but carefully slid next to Ethan and wrapped his arms around his brother. "Better?" he grumbled, feeling his chin getting tickled by Ethan's hair when he nodded.

Cameron stood in the living room and gave her brothers a dead stare before taking out her phone and took a picture and posted it to her Instagram.

------

Low-key how I imagined how Ethan was going to be...boy was I wrong lmao.

I do accept requests, just forgive me if they take a while to be posted.

For requests, I try to keep it tame; they're still minors and whatnot and I understand it's fanfiction, but there's some stuff that shouldn't be pressed.

Thanks for reading!