Flawed

This was a request from leeannhernandez98! They requested for insecure!Ethan.

Thank you for your request!

I hope you like it!

Thank you for reading!!!

~~~~~~

In retrospect, Ethan knew he shouldn't take what people comment to heart. He knew that being judged by viewers was part of the job; he had dealt with it when he had been in school, he dealt with it during his sport events, and even when his supposed friends were over at his house.

In his defense, he was still a kid, still learning his grounds, his defenses, and how to deal with people who hated him just because he was himself. He has older friends, who gave him tips, warnings, and he had his best friend on his side, who was also his twin brother.

Ethan and Grayson were heading back home after a two-hour photoshoot in the park. He was pretty tired and hungry, since his shots consisted of him skateboarding and doing kick flips off various surfaces, a few shots were him chilling with Grayson, and he had a couple serious photos taken.

They both went to their separate bathrooms to shower and change clothes before they went to go grab some sushi, where they then conversed about future video plans, activities they wanted to do together, and if they were going to work out that night.

Ethan didn't hold himself back from whining, "Gray, I've done a workout today."

"I'm not working out by myself," Grayson told him. "You'll work out with me or you'll wish that you hadn't refused."

"That's threatening," Ethan stated, studying his brother's face, who had been working on his impassive expression. He pouted, "You're not being fair."

Grayson merely stuck his tongue out at Ethan before scarfing down the rest of his sushi platter that he ordered. He saw that his phone had lit up, signifying that he had a text message, "Dan just text me, he said that he'll have our photos posted tonight."

"Man works fast," Ethan praised. He would remember to text Dan later and thank him for his work. He also finished his food, they paid for their food, and they walked home; having to run due to the unexpected rain that they raced through, splashing through the quickly forming puddles and basically dragged it through the apartment complex.

Ethan threw his brother a towel, peeled his soaked clothes off, dried himself off, and changed into his flannel pajama pants and a loose shirt. He seated himself on the couch, he braced himself when Grayson flopped onto him, he had to fight a little to get himself situated, fought over what movie to watch.

They both ditched the idea of working out after their run back to their apartment.

Ethan was trying to grab their Wii U controller from Grayson's hands, but he was pinned down to the couch, "Grayson, we've watched Home Alone, like a billion times!"

"I'm tired of 22 Jump Street," Grayson told him; he heard Ethan's exaggerated gasp.

"You take that back!" Ethan shouted, thrashing with all his might at this point. He exhausted himself in a minute and he grumpily stared up at Grayson, who simply gazed down at him with a bored expression, "You win."

"I always win," Grayson crowed. He freed his brother and he stretched out on the other end of the couch, leaving Ethan to curl up at the other end, half way flopped over the armrest, "Shh!" he hissed when Ethan repeatedly let out long, annoyed groans.