Teachers!

In this one klaine have a child called Jess (i dont know why Jess oh well) and kurt is a english teacher and Blaine is a music teacher! Prom is comong up and Kurt wants to ask Blaine to chaperone woth him! What will he do adnd how will Jess and Blaime react?

Kurts P.O.V

I walked in to Mckinly high with the best plan on how to ask Blaine to go to prom with me!
"Mr.A.H" one of my students asked i looked around and saw it was Jimmy. "Yeah?" i replied. "When's our english homework due?" he asked. I thought about it for a second then i rememberd. "Next week." i told him.
"Ok see ya later mr.A.H!" he shouted to me as he walked back to his freinds.

I went to my class room to see Blaine waiting for me
"Hey hun!" i said to him. He walked over to me "Hey babe" he whisperd in my ear then kissed me. I kissed him back and snaked my arms around his neck while his found there way to my waist.

After about a minute i heard a student say from my door way "Get some!" i was in shock and we both jumped about a feet from each!

"CARL! what are you doing here?" Blaine asked with an annoyed tone.
"I came to give mr H my homework but i see im not the only one who came! If you know what i mean!" he said with a cheaky wink.

"Just put it on my desk and get out!" i said with a sigh. He put it on the desk winked at me again and strode out the room.
"I got to go to class. See ya later baby!" Blaine said and kissed my cheek.
"See ya later hun! Love you!" i responded.
"Love you to!" Blaine said as he walked out my class room little did he know he was going to be seeing me a lot sooner then he thought!

----------10 minutes later--------

The bell has just rang and i have a free period i also made sure it was ok with principle Shue that i was doing this. Him being the kind man i have known for years said it was fine of course. So now im getting ready with the glee boys for my promposal!

---------10 minutes later----------

I just walked in and saw my daughter Jess lookkng at me weired.I cant blame her though i did just walk in her other dads class room in a tux and with all the glee boys.

I walked in a bit further and did a 'cough' to get Blaines attention. He turned around and looked as if he'd seen a ghost i stepped towards him and grabbed his hand and said "This is for you hun!" Then the music to a thousand years started

Kurt: Hearts beats fast
colors and promise
how to be brave
how can i love when im afraid
to fall
watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
suddenly gose away some how

one step closer

Glee boys and kurt:I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin dont be afraid
i have loved you for
a thousand years
I'll love you for a
thousand more.

Blaine: time stands still
Beauty in all he is
i will be brave
i will not let anything
take away
whats standing on front
of me
every breath
every hour has come to this

One step closer

Glee boys and klaine: i have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darlin' dont be afraid
I have love you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

The music slowly died out and i got down on one knee got out a box opend it and said "Blaine Anderhummel will yo do me the honor of chaperoning with me at this years prom!"

He put on a fake thinking face that turned into a grin "OF COURSE I WOULD!" he shouted then lept onto my lips everyone clapped but i could barely hear them and i knew Blaine couldn't because we just kept kissing.

We didn't stop untill we got really heated and we heard Jess shout "Stop it dads you're gross!" we must have put on some shocked faces as we turned around becayse all the students where laughing at us!

"We'll finish this tonight babe!" Blaine whisperd in my ear. "Ok see you later love you!" i whisperd back.
"Love you to." he whisperd in reply and then i walked out.

Then that night i made sure Blaine didn't forget what he said.

A/N
This is ny first chapter i will update as soon as i've wrote a chapter i will update and i will always make sure to update at least once a week.

This is my first ever book so im sorry that it was probebly terrible!

I got most my insperation from Klainesings go check put her books shes awsome! I based the strucrure of he book 'blaine and the new directions'

Peace out ✌✌