The crush!

In this one Kurt is telling the girls all about his crush on Blaine. But what will Blaine do when he overhears the whole convocation?

-------------- Kurts POV-------------
"Sooooo girls i have some thing i need to tell you!" i said through my phone,i was on a group call with Rachel and Mercedes. "What is it boo?" Mercedes asked. "Well as you know i made freind named Blaine." i spoke quietly.

"yes...." Rachel said sounding impatient "well because i share a dorm with him the other day he came out the shower and my pants got a little tighter!" i whisperd the last part but not quite enough because they still heard me."WHAT!?!" Mercedes basically screamed down my ear.

"I've fell in love with Blaine Anderson!" i said with a happy sight at the end.

-------------Blaines POV------------

"I've fell in love with Blaine Anderson!" i heard Kurt say. I was about to walk in the dorm room when i heard this. So instead of going in i pressed my ear to the door and kept listening.

"Ladies calm down alright o wont do anything stupid!" he said then i knew he was on the phone to Mercedes and Rachel, he never shuts up about them.

"Hey ladies all i want is for some one to love me and i know Blaine never will but still a boy can hope!" Kurt said and at this point i stormed threw the door because the thing is i do love him.

"Kurt what you're saying is not true because some one loves you and that some one is me!" i said when i barged in. But straight after i put my hand up to my mouth because i just realised i'd just confessed my love for some one.

"Ladies i've gotta go talk to you soon." kurt said his eyes never leaving mine. He hung up and said "What did you just say?" with a really shocked look on his face.

"I said" i spoke taking a step closer "that i love you." i then looked down because i couldn't look him in the eye.
"Blaine look at me." Kurt spoke with a soft voice, but i still didn't look up. So he hooked his finger under my chin and forced my head up.

He then looked in my eye as if he was looking for something. After about 1 minute he said " Thank god!" he then pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I immediately kissed him back but just as i was about to ask him for entrance into his mouth our door opend and in ran Niff. I turned around really annoyed "why are you here?" i asked, "well Mercedes called me and said that she thought she heard Blaine say that he loved Kurt and we needed to see if it was true and it clearly was!" Nick said out of breath from running.

"GET OUT!" i said pointing to the door. They slowly made there way out i shut the door and made my way to Kurt and spoke in a low seductive voice "now where we again?" and pulled Kurt into another kiss.

A/N sorry that was so short guys i just git board so i thought i'd write one.

Any suggestions would be great! I hope you enjoyed!

Peice out ✌✌