Badboy!

This is badboy!Blaine Klaine it has not happend but Blaine wants it to and is very flirty with Kurt even thlight he has stated time after time that he is not interested. Will Blaine win kurt over?
(Blaine is out by the way!)

-------Kurts POV-------
"Hey baby." i heard someone with a rich smooth voice whisper in my ear. "Blaine i told you i'm not interested!" i said shrugging his arm off. "Oh come on i know you want me!" he spoke back. "No i dont!" i shouted then rab to the choir room to get some privacy.

I went here because i need to get away from him, i do want him but i cant date him! Badboys like Blaine jurt boys like me!

I heard a nock on the door because i locked it, i looked at who it was and of course it was Blaine. I rolled my eyes and shut the blinds on the door. "C'mon Kurt we need to talm about this!" Blaine shouted through the doors. "There is no this to talk about!" i shouted back.

"Kurt don't lie to yourself ot to me! We both know you like me!" he shouted yet again. "Blaine just go!" i shouted. I then heard footsteps, thinking it was over, but then th other door opend. "Shit, i forgot to lock that one!" i whisperd to myself and looked at the ground.

"Kurt" Blaine said and i looked up to meet his beautiful hazel eyes "what have i done to make you dislike me?" he asked voice cracking slightly and eyes filling with tears.

I sighed "Blai-" i started but was cut of by a almost crying Blaine. "No, Kurt what have i done? Oh i know what i've done, i have joined glee club, quit smokeing, made sure nobody hurts you and what was the last one... oh yeah i cared for you!" Blaine said chocking on his sobs a couple of times. "So tell me why you don't wanna be with me?"

"Blaine i do wanna be with you!" i spoke in almost a whisper and his eyes lit up.like the 4th of july. "But i can't, i can't be with you because boys like you hurt boys like me." i said now also trying not to cry, because i want to love him so bad!

"Kurt i will never, ever hurt you! If i were to EVER hurt you i wouldn't know how to live with myslef. Please lets just give this a try?" Blaine said and i searched his eyes for any kind of lying, there was none.

"I dunno Blaine." i said shifting my head from side to side. "Kurt, babe villans hurt people, i dont wanna be a villan i wanna be your hero."

I can be your hero baby
He whisperd/sang in my ear and i had to hold back a laugh.
I can kiss away the pain
When he sang that he kissed away one of tears rolling down my cheek and a blush grew onto my cheeks.
I will stand by you forever
As he sung this he grabbed my hand into his and it fit perfectly.
You can take my breath away.
He then kissed me on my lips, my first real kiss. I kissed back and my arms found there way to his neck, while his snaked there way around my waist.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, i gave it to him willingly. Out tounges fought fo dominance, he won. We didn't hear the bell go.off we were to engrossed with each other.

All the glee club members enterd although i didn't realise. There was one thing that broke us apart. That thing was "wanky" by of course the one and only Satan. I blushed and rushed to my seat. Blaine sat in the seat next to mine, well it looked that way instead he got on one knee.

There were gaspes all around the room. "Blaine its a bit to early to propose i mean i'm not even your boyfreind!" i said looking into his eyes.

"Wait white boy! Why were you kissing him if you don't go out!" Mercedes shouted from somewhere in the back. "Oh shut it!" Blaine replied, i hit him on the arm and hissed a sharp "Blaine" towards him. "Sorry!" he whisperd back.

"Anywho Kurt i'm not proposing, well i am but only for you to be my boyfreind!" Blaine said eyes full of hope. "I dunno Blaine, i mean i normally just kiss guys for the fun of it." i said with a massive grin and he knew i was joking. "I'm kidding of course, i would love to, how about we go out to breadstix tonight?" i asked him.
"I would love to!" he said "i mean thats cool babe." and i couldn't help but laugh.

He then got off the floor, sat in his seat, put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

A/N here you go!

That was that! I did chapter! Whoop whoop!

Thanks for reading and leave a suggestion down below if you want! 

Bye 😂😂