I DON'T LIKE HIM || KURAPIKA ||

Kurapika x Reader

"What if he really doesn't like Kurapika?" Killua asked Leorio while staring at the poor Kurapika.

"Impossible." Leorio said. "Why don't we just ask her?"

"I'm in!" Gon said cheerfully while raising his right hand.

"If it can't be helped then..." Killua said.

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's go to (y/n)'s room!" Gon said happily.
-

"Geez. Now what?" You muttered.

"Admit it (Y/n). You like him don't you?" Leorio said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh, shut up Leorio! You and your nonsense theories!" You said then threw the nearest pillow on the bed to Leorio that made a clean hit on his face.

"We won't tell Kurapika! I promise!" Gon said.

You were shocked because even Gon agreed to this.

"Even Gon was influenced by your insolent behavior! You're the eldest among them!" You blamed Leorio.

"Oh please (y/n)! Don't dodge the issue." Killua said.

You focused your nen on your right fist ready to punch anyone anytime around.

"Take it easy (y/n)! We promise we won't tell anyone!" Gon said. Eager to listen on what you will say.

You punched the floor that made several cracks on it.

"I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!! I DON'T LIKE HIS GUTS, HIS FACE, EVERYTHING!!!!!!! IS MY ANSWER UNSATISFYING?!!! I GAVE YOU AN ANSWER NOW GO OUT OF MY ROOM BUNCH OF CREEPS!!!!" You shouted while your face is so flat red.

"Kurapika... Are you okay?" Leorio asked.

You were shocked when Leorio uttered those words. Kurapika popped out with a stunned face.

Kurapika was hiding behind the sofa where the 3 guys are sitting.

"K-Kurapika... I-I.." You didn't finished your words because he already left.

"C'mon Gon. There's someone we need to comfort." Killua said.

"Really? Who?" Gon asked innocently.

'NOW I'VE DONE IT!!!! (Y/N) YOU IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!' You said to yourself.

The next days, whenever you pass each other, you'll just glance at each other briefly. Kurapika was the first to divert his eyes away which aches your heart.

-

You woke up early feeling hot. Thinking you need some shower.

You took some of my clothes then went downstairs and saw the 3 guys.

"SAY I'M SORRY~!" Leorio sang while dancing like a fucked up idiot.

"Hurray! Hurray for Leorio!" Gon chanted while clapping his hands.

"What an idiot." Killua said staring at Leorio with disgust.