Part 1

I woke up to my mom begging some random ass dude on the street for some money. Shidd , i turned around and tried to go back to sleep. But something wasnt right because while she was begging her words got cut off. so i got up , put on some sweats & a T- shirt and my nikey slides. I walked outside. she laid there on the side walk bleeding from her eye. I looked around and didnt see the guy anywhere. So i shook my head and dragged her back in the house. She looked a hot ass mess and smelled like a damn fish. I laid her on the couch and and went to the bathroom to run her some bath water. I put some bubbles in it .. with some Alcohol. I went back to the couch and shook her awake she looked around saw me then looked away.
'mom , i ran you some bath water you smell like shit' i started to say but instead i asked " ma , how you feeling?"
she looked at me rolled her eyes not responding to my question.

I got mad asf. Cause all this shit happening is her fault. We live in a messed up neighboorhood barely making it. Because she ran to crack.

"YOU KNOW WHAT , IM NOT LIVING HERE WITH YOUR FILTHY CRACKHEADED ASS ANYMORE , ITS MESSED UP HOW IM TAKING CARE OF YOU WHEN YOU SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF ME , i yelled. THIS IS TO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE MAN AND YOU GETTING A ATTITUDE WITH ME LIKE I WAS THE ONE BEGGING FOR MONEY AND GOT KNOCKED OUT" i finshed.

"but you know what im really done. you can take care of your self .. your bath water is ran" i left up to my room with tears falling down.