Part 2

I packed all my things. And went into my safe to get all the money i saved. And my gun. I put on a hoodie some shoes & kept on my sweats... I put everything in a suitcase. I didnt have a car so ill just walk. I walked outta my room and went towards the door. My mom was sucking some dude dick on the couch and he looked at me and pushed my ma aside.
" were yo fine ass going? " he said.
I ignored.
he yanked me up. " you hear me bitch are you death? " he said angrily.
i sneakly reached in my bag and grabbed my gun and put it to the side of me.
" im not death but I am Death " i shot his ass in the head.
I looked at my mom. And walked out the door.
" JAYYYYY where you goingggg , you gone leave me here like this... I raised you.. and im sorry .. ima change " she said crying.
" prove it " i said coldly.

Its kinda getting dark out and i dont know where im going. My feet is hurting. Im emotional on what i just did. And what my ma said. But i dont care fuck her for now. If she didnt want me to leave and if she so called 'raised me' and was going to do better, we wouldnt be living like this. I saw this fine ass dude jogging he eyed me and i looked down. He was on the sidewalk opposite from me. He slowed down. bending down on his knees. And me i started walking slow , looking around the trees hoping he'd say some.
" so where you heading with all that stuff " he asked. Lord his voice sounded so daddiysh.

" why " i said.

" because its getting dark and anything could happen to you " he said.

" y do you care? " i asked.

"because someone as beautiful as you shouldnt be walking these dangerous streets" he said. I melted like hell on the inside.

Oh btw.. he was a mixed sexy tall carmeal piece of hunk !! he built so musclar at the top , but not buff. He had some gray eyes. And curly hair. But back to the convo.

" well you right , were you suppose i go? " i asked looking up at him.

" well you can come stay- " he started to say.. i cut his ass off

"Look , im just now meeting you. And all of a sudden you tryna get me in your house so you can fuck me , beat on me and all the above . You may be cute but im not stupid " i said angrily walking off.

He laughed. And i looked at him like he was stupid.

"I was tryna say , before i got rudely interupted. That you can come stay with my sis." he said chuckling afterwards.

" well you coulda said that " i said.

" you didnt get me a chance to tell you lu ma " he said smiling showing all his sexy ass teeth.