Part 16

It's been about 2 weeks now since the Incident and I have been having flashbacks of that night like crazy & I haven't told Jay how I really really felt & how I'm feeling now.. everytime he asks I just say "I'm ok". But Anyways I went to Wally's to pick up a few items & slide in the mall afterwards to get some lingerie & walk around to find other items for Jay.

I saw a cute as leopard print set that was heart shaped around my nipples & fat ma.. I knew Jay was gone go crazyyyy asf.

"Ooowwee lu mama you gone wear that for me tonight" some dark skinned hazel eyed dude said. He looked like a drug dealer.. he had the chains on his neck.. Jay fit head to toe but rude asf to say some shit like that to me. He started looking me up & down. I just walked clean off on his ass because why tf....

"wait I'm just playing lu mama. Come here" he said laughing. I turned around.

"What you want dude?" I said with a attitude.

"Your number" he said licking his lips

"Sorry I'm taking now bye" I started to walk off

"That nigga ain't gone treat you like Dee will. That's my name by the way." He said.

"I didn't ask now bye" I said mean asf I didn't care. I walked off. He kept tryna hold a conversation but I ignored him.

I left the store and went to get me and Jay something to eat.. I was going to cook but shid I'm tired asf. I got to the house and he wasn't even there.