Part 12

Kev
11:03pm
I regret letting her go out.. im starting to wonder about her cause she have no where else to go and her stuff here so.. i called her phone only to hear it ring in the other room. I got frustrated & i felt something wrong. I went to my room and grabbed my gun got my keys and headed out to go find her.

I looked high and low left and right. I went to the playground two blocks from my house. She wasnt there. I drove on every street near my house and didnt see her. I was thinking tryna see where she might be and thought about where i first saw her.. i drove over there and saw a girl laying on the corner where the stop sign was. I hoped it wasnt her! I pulled to they side i put my gun in my pocket and it was her.

"Jay ... jay.. please wake up baby.. please" i said getting worried.

I felt her chest to see of she was breathing and she was.. i picked her up and she was dripping blood on her leg. So I examined to see where the blood was coming from and saw it came from her vagina.. I WAS ANGRY!!! But i had to get her straight first. I layed her across the back seat and rushed to my house.

I pulled up to the yard i got her out opened the door and laid her on the couch i stripped her pants off .. i got a half towel  wet it and laid it across her head. I stripped her clothes off and as i was doing all that she opened her eyes.

"Kev im hurting ... im hurting bad" she said in pain crying

"Iknow baby its gonn b okay... now im finna go run the tub for you to clean you up and ima let u sleep baby.." i said angry asf at whoever did it was gone die! and thats on my soul.