Part 6

so we arrived at his house , and its nice its not bad actually. it was brick with some very green grass. he had Two driveways. i think he have a upstairs but ima see once i get in. Ive never been in a house like this. well better yet a white neighborhood cos i came from the ghetto, the projects.

"we're here ma" he said.

he quickly came around to open the door for me.

"hmmm gentleman" i said.

"anything for a fine piece of asian like you" he replied

i started to blush but i walked off before he could see it.

we walked to the door and he opened it.. it was kinda cold but manageable. it was sooo nice it was black and white furniture. black floors. black walls. it was nice for alot of black and he had about 3 bedrooms. i walked around to get the one farthest from his.

"you like?" he asked

"yeah its cool" i said

"well my room is the middle room , the last room is just a empty room with a bed and my sister old room is the other one" he said

"okay" i said.

i wanted to be far from him but it dont even matter hopefully he wont bother me.

"she got clothes in there.. ion know if you can fit the bottoms though with all that-"

" all that what?... see you niggas so disrespectful , quit looking at me dude and im only staying here for the night " i said irritated.

"my fault.. my fault i was just playing ma chill... but like i was saying she got everything in there you need" he finshed

"k" i said walking to her room. closing the door right behind me. I looked around her room. and in her clothes she had some good taste. And i saw a picture of her she was soooo pretty. i changed into some night clothes and heard some very loud arguing coming from his room. and Alot of bumping.
I walk around peeking to see him beating some nigga ass and a few more standing around watching. he laid there helpless. it was a whole row of coke & weed. and guns. i couldnt believe my eyes.

"now bitch if you dont bring my shit accordingly im bussing a cap in yo ass , get the fuck out my face" he said angry.

i watched the dude struggling to get up.

" aw " he said laughing " you dont wanna get up?" he said.

" yessss uh uh im  trying to ge-" he struggled to say

before he could get the rest of his words out one of the dudes shot him in the head. I hurried up and ran in my room. I heard the front door close and knew it was probably them leaving out cleanin up the mess. All i could think to myself was .. what if he hurt me? will he hurt a lady like me? what did i get myself into? but ion think i should say anything about it. And his walls seems to be sound proof. or something. Anyways i was fake sleeping when i heard him knock on the door.

"aye ma im coming in" he said.

i didnt say anything.

" Awww you sleep ? " he said

i still didnt say anything. I really didnt want him touching me. after what i saw.

" welp iguess you dont want any of these donuts i just got & their all flavors" he said trying to get me up.

i quietly sed " what flavors?"

"regular, chocolate , sprinkles , creme filled.. and more" he said

"im up" i said sitting up.

i went into the kitchen and got about 3 donuts 1 chocolate and the other 2 sprinkles. iaint fuck with that creme filled shit