Goodbye Cara.

It was the next morning. I basically crawled from the sofa, which i had fell asleep on lastnight, and made my way up the stairs. I hadnt really had a tour of the boys house so i was looking for the bathroom, i opened several doors and seen all the boys sleeping with there mouths wide open which was kind of funny, I finally reached the bathroom and washed my face and what not before making my way back downstairs. As i put myself some toast in the toaster i checked my messages and notifications and slipped my phone back into my back pocket before shoving the toast in my mouth.

I must have been watching the tv for two and a half hours until Jai came in sitting next to me snuggling up as close as he could so he could be under the blanket next to me. We laughed and talked for another hour or so until it was dinner time and the boys should be getting up soon, Me and Jai made a start on dinner which was cool. I think me and Jai got to know eachother better and if im honest he is a really nice guy.

Finally the boys all piled into the kitchen sitting on the chairs as we set out the food and not long after we were all done. They must have been hungry, they wolfed it down like a bunch of pigs. We all had a debate on who had to wash the stuff until James was forced to wash up and Daniel to dry whilst Beau put everything away.

Jai pulled out his phone clicking on the Keek app taking a quick video of me, him and Luke laughing at how stupid the boys were being acting like slutty maids before sharing it to twitter so people could see.

A few hours went by and Mariam came in through the front door. Where had she been?

"Guys? Come here a minute?" Her voice echoed through the house as we all dragged our bodys out into the hall waiting for what she had to say.

"Erm i dont know if this will come as good news or bad news but... we have to go to the UK a little earlier than we thought-"

"How early?" Daniel interupted.

She looked around the room as she basically whispered her words." Two days......"

TWO DAYS!! But what about Cara? I cant leave her just yet.

"I really hope this isnt a problem, just some things have come up for Ronnie and we need to move faster than we had planned, but we have already arranged where we are going to live and everything so theres no need to worry... we just need to say our goodbyes and put our things together"

All the boys were extatic to bemoving as was i but i dont know if i will be able to leave Cara when shes going through a rough time? Im supposed to be there for her as a friend, the shoulder she can cry on. Oh god.

"erm, Beau?" i cleared my throat.

"yeah?" he said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Can you drive me somewhere please?"

Without question we hopped into the car driving down and up roads until we reached Caras Nan. I thanked him and offered him to come in with me but he insisted on waiting out here which was fine with me.

After being in Caras Nans for 10 minutes i realised this may take a while so i had to drag Beau out of the car and into the house where i introduced him to Cara and then again started on saying my goodbyes to Cara and her Nan.

That night i was shattered, after being with cara for an hour or two we had all decided to go shopping to get our bits and bobs in and ofcourse ended the day with a take away snuggled up by the fire watching a film. 

This was going great so far. After meeting the boys and spending some time with them i just know things are gonna get better and better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello :)

thanks for reading, im sorry for the short updates ... 

Courtney :p