The End.

Luke's POV

I honestly don't have a clue on what to do to win her back anymore. In the past I've bought her gifts and jewellery and she's adored them, she still wears the anklet I gave her as a gift just randomly but now I'm lost for ideas. I know that Darse isn't a materialistic girl and appreciates the little things but right now, I need to do it big. Marriage? I thought for a second... That's too fast.

I let out a frustrated groan as I throw my phone on the bed. Mums not answering my calls and Jai was meant to be visiting in like two weeks and I'm so pissed about him not wanting anyone to find out about him being the dad of Bradley!

I can hear Darcy talking on the phone downstairs in the living room. I wish she would just come sit with me or cuddle with me but now it's just me chasing her around and I feel like a fucking lost puppy. It's pathetic.

I grab my phone from the bed again typing in a few digits and pressing call.

"Hello?" Her voice speaks on the end of the line.

"Gabby!! I need a big favour!" I sigh just grateful she picked up.

"What is it Luke, I'm busy with the baby" she huffs and I can hear shuffling in the background. I roll my eyes, thankful she can't see me.

"I'm running out of ideas Gab... I need something to win Darcy back and since you're like her best friend maybe you can help?" I trail off.

"Ugh... Luke I'm busy! Call Jaz or something I don't know! Bye" she ends the call before I can even respond.

"Stress head" I scoff as I look for Jaz' number.

Once I realise I don't have it, I sneak along the hall to Darcy's room remembering that she likes to keep numbers written somewhere incase she loses a number or some shit.

"Aha!" I pull the little red book out from her top draw of the bed side table and flip to 'J' finding Jaz' number.

"Em... Hello?" She greets, more of a question though.

"Jaz it's Luke" I laugh at her confusion.

"Oh right... How you doing? Everything alright?" She asks chuckling slightly.

"Yeah... All good except for one thing!" I sigh. "I need your help... I've sorta ran out of ideas to get Darcy back. I've tried everything I can think of!" I walk back through to my room and sit at the bottom of the bed.

"Hmmm, how about flowers? A letter? A poem? Maybe even a date? Or you could just buy her and handbag and hope for the best" she adds in laughing slightly..

"Done. Done. Done and attempted" I laugh but then it hits me. "I've got it!!l I exclaim.

"Errrr... Glad I could help?" She laughs. "Talk later Luke, goodluck!" She ends the call.

I quickly grab my shoes slipping them on before heading out the door, I manage to sneak Darcy's car keys of the table beside the front door and slip out without her noticing.

After two hours I finally get home and realise she is still on the phone. I peek into the living room and it doesn't seem like she's moved so I assume she hasn't noticed I was gone yet. I quickly walk through to the kitchen preparing for the surprise I have planned and in no time it's finished.

"Darcy... Come in here!" I shout from the kitchen just finishing the last touches.

"What do you want this time Luke" she shouts back.

"Please!" I yell.

I hear her mumble a quick goodbye to Cara before I hear her feet pad across the floor making her way to the kitchen.