"Darcy... Come in here!"

"so yeah I sat with her for a while" I finished telling Gabby about what happened with Skylar.

"Darse that is so nice" she smiled whilst trying to get Bradleys wind up.

"So wheres Alex?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Work" she rolled her eyes.

"But its sunday?" I said, more of a question.

"exactly what I said" she sighed.

"men" i sighed.

She laughed just as the house phone began ringing.

"do you mind?" she held out Bradley for me to take him.

"Oh.. of course not" i reached out lying the baby in my arms.

He had just had his bottle so he was sleepy meaning he was bound to fall asleep any second now. Once Bradley was comfortably in my arms Gabby sprinted down the hall to where her house phone was. I heard her talking but couldnt really make out what she was saying so I just focused on the tv which was playing a baby channel. I chuckled to myself. Its been so long since I have been to Gabby's house, its always been her coming over to ours but today I just needed to get out the house.

"Okay.. aw he's asleep" she smiled walking back into the room. "Let me grab my phone, I need a picture" she ran back out to find her phone.

Once she had snapped the photo I stood up walking over to the moses basket and placing little Brad near the little blue bear which was in the corner of the basket. He looked adorable with his blue one piece on with clouds dotted around. It was starting to get easier to see Gabbys features in him... it was the cutest thing ever.

"so who was on the phone?" I asked joining Gabby in the kitchen.

"Oh, April" she smiled chopping up some different fruits.

"oh yeah... I need to speak to her" I sighed.

"Yeah you should... she really needs you to work. She just fired Stacey and Rick." she laughed seperating the fruits into two bowls.

"What? I thought Stacey quit ages ago?" I laughed sitting on a stool at the bar.

"Apparently not" she laughed. "Blueberry or natural?" She asked holding up two pots of yoghurt.

"um... blueberry" I smiled.

We sat and ate our fruit salads just chatting about work when my phone beeped meaning I had a text. I ignored it, whoever it was could wait and I swear to god if its my parents I will smash my head against a wall.

***

"That was great but I better head home" I laughed stretching out my muscles.

"Awww no don't go!" Gabby whined pulling me back down onto the sofa next to her.

We had just spent hours having a movie marathon but I think it's best if I go home and see what's up. Beau was acting strange this morning and well my parents are coming tomorrow so I guess I will be forced to see them.

"Bye hun" Gabby called from the front of her apartment steps.

"Bye Gabs" I yelled back crossing over through the park.

My house wasn't that far a walk so I decided It would be okay to walk back home. It wasn't too late either only being 10pm. On the way back I called into the pizza place getting us two pizzas to share before making my way back home.

I walk up my drive noticing my bedroom light is on upstairs... weird. I swing the door open expecting to hear the boys screaming at their game but its silent.