Little Evie.

I walked into Gabbys and through to the sitting room where she was on the phone. I asked if she wanted a cup of tea and she nodded so I made us both a drink whilst she chatted to whoever. When I walked back through she was still on the phone and she seemed really happy, like she was going to burst.

"Who was that" I asked as she ended the call.

"Oh it was my brother, he hardly ever phones home or anything because of his missions" She had the biggest grin plastered on her face.

"Oh I didnt know you had a brother?" I asked slightly confused

"Oh yeah, hes older than me... he is in the navy so he is always working away and when he has the chance to phone home he always phones here. He goes on break soon and im so excited that he's coming over here to stay with me!" She giggled.

We chatted some more and I told her about my meeting with April and also that I was babysitting Evie tonight. We had some more tea and watched tv before it was time for me to leave. April would be bringing Evie round in twenty minutes so I had just enough time to get home and what not.

"Boys?!" I shouted through the quiet house.

There was no answer. They must have all gone to the gym before tea. I cleared up a little bit and I heard the doorbell ring, I quickly ran through the house and up to the front door letting April and Evie in. Evie was sleeping on Aprils shoulder so I told her she could lay her down on my bed for a little bit. She gave me the bag of things I would need including bottles and toys and everything else before she dashed off to go on her date.

I sat at my desk whilst Evie slept quietly with just little snores. My laptop start ringing meaning I was getting a skype call. It was Cara!

"Darcy!" She yelled down the mic.

"SHHHH, Baby is sleeping" I quickly turned the volume down.

"Darcy you havent been gone that long and you already have a baby ?!" She asked shocked.

"No I'm babysitting" I laughed.

"oh, thank god!" she held her chest as if she was about to pass out.

After an hour of talking Evie finally woke up and she began crying a little so I ended the call, she was due for a bottle so I picked her up taking her down stairs into the kitchen where I had left the bottles.

"DARCY!" Luke shouted from the front door.

"Yeah" I shouted back checking the bottle for Evie.

"Where are you?" He shouted back.

"Kitchen" I laughed.

He came running in followed by the rest of the boys and Mariam. They all stopped dead in their tracks when the saw little Evie in my arms.

"Who's this little cutie" Mariam asked rubbing Evies arm.

"Its Evie, she's the boss' daughter... im babysitting for her" I laughed.

Daniel and James came running over trying to make her laugh by pulling funny faces but she began to cry again burrying her face into my chest.

"Your scaring her idiots!" Jai said pushing them away.

I walked out the kitchen leaving them all to do whatever and carried her back up to my room. A few minutes after Jai came up sitting next to us.

"Hello Evie" he said in a soft voice.

"She likes you!" I smiled as she giggled.

He picked her up giving her a little cuddle and she fiddled with the toy in her hand. I looked through her bag of things whilst Jai played with her, We took her downstairs into the sitting room with everyone else and she was walking a little but would always fall back down. Luke put a pile of cushions in the middle of the floor so she could sit and play with her toys. Time flew by and April was at the door to pick her up.