Chapter one part two :

Monday 23rd of June

Gerard's P.O.V :

Dear diary,

Today Frank and me were put in a mad house , it's weird in here our room is small, I don't like it and they have quite a lot of stuff put in here a table ,two chairs, bunk beds and a bucket that we were expected to wizz and shite in and there is no way I am "going" in there.

I'm gonna call this notebook/diary Blu.

I honestly don't care about my life now apart from my family like Frank, my besties Caoimhe, Klaudia , domi , grainne , niamh , Olivia and Stephanie and my brother Billy. I don't care if I am put into jail for something I didn't do , it will soon be proven that Frank and I are innocent. I am only writing this because I am so bored and I'm not in the mood to "interact" with Frank or any person on the planet right now.

Seen as I couldn't care less at my 2nd meal of the day I accused " Randy " of throwing my bread and butter at the wall but all they did was like , nothing. I got bored at 8:30pm so I went to bed.

For a while after I went to bed , I heard Frank moving around the place and then I obviously feel asleep.

Now it is 11:25pm and I woke up and decided to write a diary entry in my notebook which I was assigned when I arrive as a boredom buster. It's now 11:35pm and I want to go to sleep so good night diary Blu.

Yours not sincerely ,

Gerard Way x

A/N : I know this is short and terrible but you know Y.O.L.O. ( How sad am I ??? )

Until next time : Caoimhe xoxox