Chapter four :

At 10:30am on the dot Klaudia arrived but she wasn't alone her boyfriend Patrick Stump was with her and they were all over each other as cute couples are !!!

I hopped into the back of the red mini cooper and let the lovebirds sit in the front together.The journey took 2 hours and around 15 or 20 minutes. For all of that journey i could only think of getting to see Frank and Gerard again , even though i last saw them the day they went into the asylum.

When we finally arrived i jumped out of the car and ran up to the reception and said " Im here to pick Frank Iero and Gerard Way up and take them home."

The obnoxious middle-aged woman replied " Ok go down the hall until you reach room 45A and then press the release button , it is big , round and red so you can't miss it." I replied with " ok , bye " and I ran off down the corridor until I reached room 45A and then I got nervous and blacked out and when I woke up I was in a bed with three or seven nurses around me , I couldn't tell properly because my eyes were blurry.

"Caoimhe , are you ok ?? " I heard Frank call out as he walked into my hospital room. " yes I'm ok " I replied. " Good because I was thinking of having a party to celebrate Gerard and my release and Gerard and my " There was a long pause before Frank shouted " Engagement ". I did not answer as I was speechless because I had always fancied Frank but I was always afraid to say it so I never did and then he started going out with Gerard and they became a 'ship' and I was actually always a tiny bit jealous of Gerard. While they were "away" I realised I had to tell Frank but now I can't because he is engaged to Gerard.

"That's brilliant " I said and Frank replied with " I know ,now lets get planning and get invitations sorted out " Frank said with glee in his voice. " alrighty so but first we need to get a notebook and pen" I said , then Frank pulled out an A4 notebook and a pen.

He began to write a large heading that read Frank and gg's party. I looked into space , trying to figure out who would be Invited and eventually I came up with Domi,Olivia,Maja ,Klaudia ,martyna , wiktoria , grainne , Megan , niamh ,emer , Stumpy , Billie , Alex , Dan , Phil , shane , joey and zacky. I showed my page to Frank and he said " brilliant " and then a doctor came in and said " would you like to be released 'and I said " yes please ". Then I told Frank " you can do the rest now yourself and I can sit back and relax " and I got out of my hospital gown and walked away.