Chapter eleven:

Frank's P.O.V:

Dear Mike,

Today I broke up with Gerard :)

I was planning how to let him down nicely and asked Caoimhe for advice. She told me to break up with him if I wanted to and not to feel guilty.

I don't know why but he took it surprisingly well. Oh ok so maybe he didn't say anything at all and just looked at me with a sloppy face as he has been doing a lot recently. Emer rang me and I told her everything. She was shocked but started saying bertard is real !! over and over again and I just hung up and got some coffee and went to bed.

lots of love

your pal,

Frank Iero x

Gerard's P.O.V:

*Before breakup*

Oh my God why is Frank so annoying ? He is just on my last nerve , I don't know why but I just don't feel anything for him anymore, I think it was just a phase or something , being gay that is. Everything he does , says and looks at annoys me and I don't know why. It just wouldn't be fair if I broke up with him because I know it would break him in pieces and I don't have the heart to do that to him because even though I don't love him that way anymore doesn't mean I don't love him as a friend.

He doesn't know what's going on with my life right now. My parents are on the verge of splitting up and my brother was on the verge of suicide and I just don't want to talk to anybody, anywhere, anytime.

* after breakup *

Now Frank and I might be able to get along now as friends. But I'm pissed off at everyone no matter how much they try to make me talk. I feel worthless , not worth living on this planet and I just want to leave this planet forever.

A/N : Cliffhanger, haha comment , vote , and inbox me for a new chapter and I will try update as soon as possible. Please read my other story to , it's another fan-fic so if u read all of this ........ ILY south thanks for your support. Have a lovely day.

until next time

~Caoi x