Chapter two :

Klaudia's P.O.V :

"Frerard are in an asylum ", poor them read Klaudia of twitter she thought "I'll probably go visit them soon ". I took out my Samsung Galaxy Ace and typed out a message to Caoimhe saying "Hiya ,have you heard about frankie and gg ?? " a few minutes later Caoimhe replied "Omg, yeah do you wanna visit them today with me ?? " . I checked my calendar but, it turned out I had a date in less than two hours so I just rang Caoimhe to explain.Caoimhe understood 100% ( as usual ).

I got ready for my date and when he arrived I hopped in his car and before I knew it I forgot about all of my problems with my best friends and I was happy for once in a long time. My date kian noticed I had a slit scare on my wrist and I noticed him staring , but I decided not to say anything. The bad thing was I was having flashbacks of my cutting time. Eventually he asked " so do you still you know what ?? " .I replied " Nope I'm 1 month 10 days clean " , and then we go into a big conversation about it but it felt good telling someone apart from my older sister Georgia , who was once a cutter aswell.

After at around 10:30pm , my date dropped me home and i rang Caoimhe and she said she was going tommorow instead of this evening , so i told Caoimhe to pick me up at around 2pm.  It took me ages to get to sleep because all I could think about was how Frank and Gerard got themselves into this mess in the first place.Eventually I fell asleep.