Chapter twelve:

Gerard's P.O.V.

I saw Frank down town with what I think was his girlfriend because they were holding hands. This made me feel like a piece of worthless scum on the side of a road. But I was meeting up with Emer so I was all Gee Way!

*Ring,ring......Ring,ring*

"Hi Emer!"I said in a perky voice."Why are you so happy?"asked Emer."I actually don't have a clue, I think Frank has a girlfriend" I said, back to my usual,boring tone people call a voice."I don't know anything about a girlfriend in Iero's life" Emer said in an uncertain voice."I've gotta go Emer, but text me later chicken licken" I said.

*Later that night*

"Hey Gerard it turns out Frank is going out with Regina George"said Emer.

I died inside.

*Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep*

I hung up I really couldn't bear it anymore. I hated life and wanted to die.

I ran to my bedroom in my flat and took out a pen and paper....

Dear Emer, Domi, All my friends and family,

I'm sincerely sorry it has come to this and I have had enough and am leaving this world and I will meet you soon again in heaven, where everything is nice and good. Once again I do sincerely miss you and I guess this is goodbye.

lots of love,

Gerard Way xoxo

I ran to the storage room and took a rope from the cupboard and tied it with a loop at the bottom. I tied it to the curtain pole beside the balcony and stood on the edge of the balcony wall I took a breath in. "Gerard stop!" shouted Emer.

I stopped and jumped back down onto the balcony. I was glad someone came for me. I was even more happy it was Emer and not Frank. Emer ran over to me and hugged me, I never wanted her to let go. Then I realized something, I was in love with Emer.

A/N:I am sorry if this chapter depressed you.Also I am sorry this was a short story.....I am wondering if some of my readers on this would read my other story as well......it would be much appreciated.

As always , Vote ,Comment, Pm me any reviews or just if you are experiencing any of the issues mentioned in this chapter/story or any issues really..... I will support you all. x

love you all,

~ Caoimhe xoxo