S E V E N

/Oh, if you only knew what we've been up to - I guarantee you'd keep it secret. So give it to me, now. We're lost in a dream, now - do it, {5, 4, 3, 2} one more time. In the Vegas lights, where villains spend the weekend, the deep end, we're swimming with the sharks until we drown. The Vegas lights, the lies and affectations, sensation, we're winning 'til the curtain's coming down. Ain't it so, ain't it so perfect. Our cynical minds will make it totally worth it. So give it to me, now. We're lost in a dream, now - do it, {5, 4, 3, 2} one more time/ ~ Panic! At the Disco {Vegas Lights}

Delilah's Perspective

"You have to. You know you have to." Kris was staring at her phone, her head held up by her hand and her eyes wandering all over the screen. "Owen's not going to mind -" I tried to reason. But then again, this is Kristen Walker we're talking about.

"Just ask." I said again.

Groaning, she sat up, her fingertips hovering over the keyboard on her phone. But after what seemed like careful consideration, {though it was just me forcing her to do this} she began her text to Owen asking for help. We sort of stuck, and maybe, a fresh set of eyes would be nice. Plus, it gives me an excuse to take Kris away from Landon.

She stopped typing, I stopped gazing around the room. She sighed. I stared. "What're you doing?" I asked.

Shutting her phone off, she heaved herself up and sat against the table, looking over the picture board. I tried to stop myself from moaning. "We've already been over this, Kris. Plenty of times. We need help."

"No. We need smarter people on this team -" she stopped herself and let her head fall. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"It's okay," I replied.

"It's just - all this shit, that's happening. It's too much." She plopped down onto the chair, putting her head down on the table. "I mean, Owen can't help, his father - someone who actually cares about me as a parent figure - has liver cancer, we have a pocket-watch that was dropped off in the middle of 'Nowhere-U-S-A', Landon - oh, don't get me started on him."

I nodded. Pleading that it wouldn't be one of those times where people say they don't want to talk about someone, but end up talking about them. "It's just...a lot." She breathed out.

I felt bad. Being the team leader wasn't all glamorous, but it wasn't all bad, either. Except, now - now was one of those times where it sucked ass.

Kristen's Perspective

After finding out from Mister Cromwell about the woman that had created the design, I sent a picture of the tattoo with the name of it's creator to Joan - whom analyzed it, and, whom also got a ghost.

Allie Corals was pretty much non-existent. And the only thing that came up from the tattoo image that was cross-referenced with other images, was stuff that would be bought at magic shop.

Except, all of us had a feeling that a magic shop could not have been involved with Allie Corals nor Sarah Carpenter.

Wow.

Weren't we great.

And...to top it all off, the drug that Landon and May found, had not been used by any hospitals in the Nevada region.

I cursed myself for looking up at the picture board one last time, knowing that I was going to give myself a painful headache, on top of the one I already had. But instead of a headache, my eyes stayed fixed on the images.

Jackson's Perspective

It was fucked up.

I come in from eating a burger I ordered at Wendy's to my sister mumbling things under her breath and staring at the board. Almost like the fucking Exorcist. Except, my sister's head wasn't turning on a 360 angle, and there were no '666's' anywhere.